Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Aurora

Posted Fri Nov 13th, 2009 3:26pm Post subject: "The Looser"

Well those who follow me on twitter know this already...is a beginning of my autobiography. Well 24 years of my life a re as short as complicated... The worst thhing I have to fight is the thought that my family thinks and is sure that I'll not realize my dreams,and that they don't know or understand my capacities,well itcould sound quite common,what is uncommon is live with your own ghosts and let them haunt your soons life!
I'm The Looser, 'cos if you try to fight the wind or the destiny or anything else against wich you can't win, you are a Looser.
Just few minutes ago my father tried to make me think that the best way to become someone is ... becoming someone else...starting from studing smtg different from what I already did... Is a long, complicataed, oppressing, depressing situation...
... who wants o know more?...

...Die Gesamtkunstwerke ...

spidernick

Posted Mon Nov 16th, 2009 12:26am Post subject: "The Looser"

Is the 'looser' spelling ironic, or do you post on the BBC's 606 football boards?!

'We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.' (Wilde)

Aurora

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 7:10pm Post subject: "The Looser"

spidernick said:
Is the 'looser' spelling ironic, or do you post on the BBC's 606 football boards?!

The spelling is ironic...

spidernick

Posted Wed Nov 18th, 2009 12:11am Post subject: "The Looser"

Phew! I'm so used to people misspelling it!

'We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.' (Wilde)

cprobert38

Posted Wed Nov 18th, 2009 11:02am Post subject: "The Looser"

With all due respect Aurora why would you think anyone is interested in a 24 year old's autobiography. You are not famous and have seen little of life. You are obviusly an intelligent and articulate person but an autobiography now? Channel your efforts into screen-plays, or novels for a bit .But goodluck and feel free to ignore my opinion, peace , love and chips and gravy, Chris

smiley

Aurora

Posted Mon Nov 23rd, 2009 1:38pm Post subject: "The Looser"

cprobert38 said:
With all due respect Aurora why would you think anyone is interested in a 24 year old's autobiography. You are not famous and have seen little of life. You are obviusly an intelligent and articulate person but an autobiography now? Channel your efforts into screen-plays, or novels for a bit .But goodluck and feel free to ignore my opinion, peace , love and chips and gravy, Chris

Well Chris, my autobiography contains exactly what "Alll" people don't expect to find in a 24 years old person autobiography.
Each life is different,and it depends from what u live, not from how long... I do already write screenplays and novels, but who can be interested in my " works" ? ... so ... always good advices from people around ... cool u!

katysara

Posted Mon Nov 23rd, 2009 10:24pm Post subject: "The Looser"

Go ahead, I wrote mine at 28/29 and was published. See http://www.katysaraculling.com/ I read one by a young bulimic Marya Hornebacher who was younger than you and it was ace.

KSx

I am an administrator on this site.

"Having a great intellect is no path to being happy."
~ Stephen Fry

See my website: www.katysaraculling.com

Aurora

Posted Tue Nov 24th, 2009 1:05am Post subject: "The Looser"

Thank you!

cprobert38

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 5:31pm Post subject: "The Looser"

Aurora, I've just read my comments about you autobiography back and I must have come across like a miserable square .I did not have any right to say you weren't old enough to write a memoir , let's face it our friend Stephen's book (Moab), only covers his early years. Anyway I will carry on giving you advice and if you do the opposite of what I suggest you'll go far.Apologies and I hope you and yours have a great Christmas, Love Chris.

smiley

Aurora

Posted Fri Dec 11th, 2009 9:24pm Post subject: "The Looser"

cprobert38 said:
Aurora, I've just read my comments about you autobiography back and I must have come across like a miserable square .I did not have any right to say you weren't old enough to write a memoir , let's face it our friend Stephen's book (Moab), only covers his early years. Anyway I will carry on giving you advice and if you do the opposite of what I suggest you'll go far.Apologies and I hope you and yours have a great Christmas, Love Chris.

Don't worry! I have the vice not to ear any advice, wether they are pro or against ... ...I'll do what I consider better. I'm insecure enough not to consider advices that could keep me away from what is right... Comments above tell me "DO IT" others tell me "DON'T" I'm so complicated, don't ask people to understand everything about me!

Aurora

Posted Fri Dec 11th, 2009 9:56pm Post subject: "The Looser"

"Shame on you!" Told my sister before she left the room, almost slaming the door.
My foult? Be writing.