Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

RATZGobbler

Posted Mon Dec 14th, 2009 5:21am Post subject: The Most Fantastic Dream in my Slumbering Life Span.

I once had a dream where I was on an island in a great and endless sea. There was a storm setting the sky to a slumbering grey, but it was calm and soothing, with a gentle shower and lightning that lit the fine, cloudy hue of blue-grey once every so often. The isle itself was not made of land but exotic plant life of which I’ve never seen before with the most vital tints of green, even within the storm. There were gigantic, wavering leaves granted a shine by the rain, and unto all other flora as well, and infinite vines that coiled collaboratively to form a cushioned, serpentine floor throughout this whole mesmerizing phenomenon. Another vine stood from the rest of the vegetation with dangling, luminescent pods fill with and azure light, and it seemed to float around the island posing like some sort of roller coaster. I ran around like a playful child, and felt familiarity from it.
Suddenly I slipped but instead of crashing flat on my back to the ground, thus waking me up, I was cushioned and started to be lead by the vines in a comfortable fashion. The leading grew in speed as I was transferred to the blue light vine. Where I began to gather momentum as it pulled me through the rain filled air and many unfound parts of the island, it turned to the most beautiful thrill ride of my life. But then as I reached a tall arch, having reached a mighty speed, the vine released me at the crest and launched me out from the storm.
There the sky was its own color yet again, and somehow I bent my flying path toward a lone white cloud just beyond the storms borders. I found myself inside the cloud now seeming to be worlds larger on the inside, and in it floating above me, with tides like those of the more acceptable one below, was another sea. Facing down it looked to be a lustrous black, the cloud rapped around it covered the true, hiding that which may assumed to be just as massive as that of its blue brethren.
At first I merely lied hovering under it in awe, but then a force welcomed me in. The instant my body contacted with the dark water I was in a whole other realm, it looked vast and without limits and as though I was under water with the wrinkles of light that are formed from the tropical sun shining through a Caribbean tide.
In this universe of oceanic essence, I turned my head to find the presence of an astonishingly gargantuan silhouette, and more were at a distance from it, in a community. From what I could conceive, it held the shape of a whale like creature and in someway I felt in every fiber of my being that this was a god of the ocean. It addressed me by asking something, “What questions do you have?” but in my moment of paralyzing amazement I said nothing. Then I started to fade from the watery realm and down into a grey with a bed. I softly descended from the realm and slowly found myself in my bed, it’s as if I was coming back from somewhere.

Ignorance is Bliss in the way that Violence is intelligible.

RATZGobbler

Posted Tue Dec 15th, 2009 5:06am Post subject: The Most Fantastic Dream in my Slumbering Life Span.

Should I include a request for critique, because I would've thought it to be implied?

Ignorance is Bliss in the way that Violence is intelligible.