Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gayalondiel

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 4:28pm Post subject: The Navy is MADE OF FAIL
They're taking my fiancé away. My lovely Navyboy... how DARE his employer require him to do the job he signed up for? FAR AWAY...

They even made me move the WEDDING.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

otoh uniforms are pretty

masquerade

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 6:37pm Post subject: The Navy is MADE OF FAIL
Oh Gaya...

Have a huge hug from me hun, that must be really horrible for you; they really could have timed it better!!

Desdemona

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 10:34pm Post subject: The Navy is MADE OF FAIL
Oh no!
poor poor you.
My dear i hope that it can only get better.

Have a Hug and a Muffin too.

Skip Life and come with me?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Feb 2nd, 2008 11:45am Post subject: The Navy is MADE OF FAIL
Aww Gayalondiel. I'm sorry to hear about them messing things up for you. *huggles* Your wedding hasn't been pushed back too far has it?

Assuming direct control...

joan

Posted Sun Feb 3rd, 2008 12:38pm Post subject: The Navy is MADE OF FAIL
Oh, I feel for you!! They did it to me too - kept taking my husband away just after we were married. He was a submariner, away on excercises so we couldn't even communicate at all, as they were dived much of the time.

Then they found out I had friends behind the iron curtain (this was a long time ago) and started opening and reading ALL my mail, and sticking it back up with brown civil service glue. Their shamelessness really made me mad.

It doesn't last forever though, and lots of threatened trips away get cancelled, and you really appreciate your time together, so it isn't all bad.

Also, after reading just too much domestic chit chat between me and my Hungarian penfriend they eventually decided I was no threat and stopped molesting my mail.

Enjoy your times together!