Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

nylonhandle

Posted Mon Sep 7th, 2009 9:18am Post subject: The New and Improved Mr Fry!

Good Morning.

I read your interview in the Mail (?) last week and had to ask you about your weight loss as I'm just a little short of 6 feet and a little less than you were before the recent changes!

Basically I'm after some encouragement, tips you found that helped, anything. Studies seem to suggest most major weight loss is a yo-yo so it goes back on and then some after a while, I don't want that to happen and wanted to hear your perspective.

I have made radical changes that were will power based previously (10 years this Jan without cigarettes) but am finding losing weight a big challenge.

I know you probably want to write a book about it and thus continue to earn money but I thought....well I thought you don't ask you don't get and.... well you might reply?

All the best

Brian Woodward.

nylonhandle

Posted Wed Sep 9th, 2009 9:36am Post subject: The New and Improved Mr Fry!

Bump??

nylonhandle

Posted Fri Sep 11th, 2009 10:33am Post subject: The New and Improved Mr Fry!

Bumpety Bump!

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri Sep 11th, 2009 7:33pm Post subject: The New and Improved Mr Fry!

Try twitter if you want to hear back from the man as he sometimes replies there or send a letter to his agent.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P