Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Wed Dec 13th, 2006 12:15am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Mk. III

I don't know why they disappear.

Canzonett

Posted Fri Dec 29th, 2006 11:33pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Somebody ought to introduce her- or himself here. Surely all the cute little greenhorns tiptoeing around and suspiciously peering around the corner will rather flee in headless panic than expose themselves in the limelight of an empty introductions thread.

meekychuppet

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 10:42am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.

Hi, I am Adam. I am a student of English and Drama. I write poetry and plays.

Nice to meet you all.

I see you're all smart guys with opinions so why not read mine aswell?.

I share Mr Fry's mental configuration. The programme, for me, was an excellent unveiling and de-weirdifying of the bipolar mind. There are actually some people in my life who think that maybe their prejudices and preconceptions (salivating like a dog, barking at the moon etc) might just be a little bit ridiculous and that perhaps the world would be a better place for understanding mental diversity.

teenage_tragady

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 10:46am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
I think everyones worried that the thread is just going to dissapear again. But for the third time;
Hiya i'm Hannah, i'm 13,i'm studying for my SATs(most tedious thing in the world). My fav fry thing is Jevees and wooster. I also like Jane Austen books.
*waves to all new people* Introduce yourself.

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 10:53am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Welcome, meekychuppet *waves*

Canzonett

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 10:55am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Welcome and welcome again. Looking forward to meekychuppet's insights and to teenage_tragady's creative attempts at manifold orthographic distortion and provocation (complementary to my own grammar experiments)!

teenage_tragady

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 10:56am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Welcome and welcome again. Looking forward to meekychuppets insights and to teenage_tragady's creative attempts at manifold orthographic distortion and provocation (complementary to my own grammar experiments)!

My what ?????????????????????

Canzonett

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 11:01am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Your teenage tragadys.

teenage_tragady

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 11:06am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Thanks

Canzonett

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 11:18am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Meye plesher. Eye cood diliva sum greht ixämpls ov wery, wery, confyoost Dshöamen Inglish sat vood reeveel mee es se pöafeckt idiett set eye em. Nott too mentshn meye pooa grämmar. Vot joo aktshelly reed heer es "my vöads" iss oll u kamooflush, senks too se ohtokorektshn feetsher ov meye kompjoota.

teenage_tragady

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 11:25am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
I don't like auto correction it always comes up with the wrong words.

Canzonett

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 11:28am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Nor do I. I mistrust it ever since I typed my first essay ever in WORD during my final year at school, and the AutoCorrection came up with the suggestion of replacing the name of playwright Frank Wedekind by "Weiderind" ("pasturing bull").

teenage_tragady

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 11:32am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
*snigger*
My computer kept trying to replace Stephen fry with i like pens. WTF. That was a bit wierd.

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 11:34am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Nor do I. I mistrust it ever since I typed my first essay ever in WORD during my final year at school, and the AutoCorrection came up with the suggestion of replacing the name of playwright Frank Wedekind by "Weiderind" ("pasturing bull").

*lol*

I never use AutoCorrection either. It´s okay to have words unfamiliar to the programme underlined in order for me to check if there´s a typo or the programm has just a tiny thesaurus. But AutoCorrection, no thanks.

teenage_tragady

Posted Sat Dec 30th, 2006 11:38am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
I think we should get back to introductions now.