Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Ravenclaw

Posted Sat Jul 27th, 2013 3:47am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.

...And what is all this stuff about kitchens?

Burke

Posted Sat Jul 27th, 2013 5:57pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.

Hello! I should introduce myself properly, but I don't have anything interesting to say. I like Stephen Fry very much. He seems to be a good person, and the world needs more good people.

H. P. Hovercraft

Posted Tue Jul 30th, 2013 5:40pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.

Hello. I'm new. I've been watching a lot of Stephen's documentaries on YouTube and have enjoyed them. The main reason I've joined the site is because I am bipolar, and the Secret Life documentary struck a chord with me. Is there a special thread on here where I can go and talk to other manic depressives about being bonkers? I suppose I should have a look myself and not be lazy. Maybe I'll find it in one of those discount kitchens...

H. P. xxx

Female. British. 45. Bipolar.

Sauron

Inactive

Posted Thu Sep 5th, 2013 6:20pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.

What happened, british fool mongoloids? Where is your master named Stieven Lesbianka Fly? Why are you do not look at my topic in General Sribblings tread?

teamug

Posted Thu Sep 12th, 2013 11:22pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.

Hi to you all,
just joined from Frankfurt, Germany.
This is what happens, when browsing around - I end up on all weird and wonderful sites.
And I find this a rather nice site.
I loved Canzonetts English with German spelling further down quite a lot...
I am a single mum with two kids - who actually neglects these two when a good book is at hand.
I managed to get my daughter addicted to reading as well (in order to follow my pasttime undisturbed), still have to work at the boy though.
But I won't give up.
Looking forward to lots of inspiration...
Oh and I am an obsessed letter/postcard writer as well.
Anyone else addicted?
Try http://www.postcrossing.com

Best wishes to you all...
Chrissy

bread and water can so easily be
toast and tea
anon.