Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Soupy Twist

Posted Fri Jan 5th, 2007 8:45am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Hiya Scout, welcome on board!

MCBrennan

Posted Sun Jan 7th, 2007 10:51am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
In an act of unprecedented (and entirely uncharacteristic) courage, I've decided to introduce myself to the vast and magnificent Fiefdom Of Fry. I'm M. C. Brennan, a screenwriter and performer (but mostly a writer these days). I've admired Our Man since my youthful exposure to Messrs. Fry and Laurie's respective Bits, which came on the television and thankfully resulted in no arrests.

"The Liar" only confirmed my suspicion that we were dealing with a true genius. Subsequent works both literary and filmic have yet to disappoint.

It's lovely to be here, and I sincerely hope to continue ruthlessly stealing meager scraps of his boundless wit and wisdom for many years to come.

All the best,

Cait
(aka M. C. Brennan)

PS: In order to more efficiently inflict full-time grievous bodily harm upon the English language, I have a web journal at http://mcbrennan.livejournal.com , so do come visit.

Soupy Twist

Posted Sun Jan 7th, 2007 11:56am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
The more the merrier. Welcome, M.C. Brennan!

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Jan 7th, 2007 6:00pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Welcome, welcome!!

Canzonett

Posted Sun Jan 7th, 2007 6:05pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Welcome to both Scout and MCBrennan. You are likely to like it here!

ClareBear

Posted Sun Jan 7th, 2007 11:28pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
....And on with the forceful subversion of family values.

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Jan 8th, 2007 1:17am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
....And on with the forceful subversion of family values.

oh, what did we do now??!

ratoutofhell

Posted Mon Jan 8th, 2007 10:56pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Hi, new here, just thought I should drop in and introduce myself...

Liz x

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

teenage_tragady

Posted Thu Jan 11th, 2007 8:33pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
hiya liz like your avatar

ratoutofhell

Posted Fri Jan 12th, 2007 7:14pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.

Thank you! I used to live in Braintree (well, Bocking Church Street...). How is the dear old place?!

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

ClareBear

Posted Fri Jan 12th, 2007 8:20pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
There's a "Braintree Posse" on here.

ClareBear

Posted Sat Jan 13th, 2007 1:12am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
http://stephenfry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7944#7944

please

teenage_tragady

Posted Sat Jan 13th, 2007 11:32am Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.

Thank you! I used to live in Braintree (well, Bocking Church Street...). How is the dear old place?!

Over run by chavs, pity. When did you live here. I only moved here seven years ago. I'm originally from Grantham.

And yes there is a braintree posse it is the best place on earth.

meekychuppet

Posted Sat Jan 13th, 2007 1:15pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.
Shouldn't it be "Brain Stem"?

ratoutofhell

Posted Sat Jan 13th, 2007 5:31pm Post subject: The new and improved, stickied INTRODUCTIONS thread.

Over run by chavs, pity. When did you live here. I only moved here seven years ago. I'm originally from Grantham.

And yes there is a braintree posse it is the best place on earth.

Lived in Rayne, briefly, summer of 2000, then Bocking Aug 2000 to Aug 2001, then moved to Halstead (we move house a lot ) So about the same time you moved there!

Bedford has to be chav central, it's clearly giving Braintree a run for its money X-D