Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 6:22pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
And you end up making everyone happy.

So happy that they decide to throw parties to celebrate their happiness. The parties become so large and frequent that the class structure of the earth becomes much more defined as people who sell party supplies quickly become millionaires while the people throwing the parties run out of money.

Without this money people work happily at whatever jobs they can find until they happily die in a work related incident from the after effects of partying not mixing well with operating heavy machinery.

I wish I could stop procrastinating.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

karen m

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 6:36pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
you stop procrastinating and end up doing everything that needs to be done straight away but you hate seeing things other people are meant to be doing not being done so you end up doing their jobs as well, you end up collapsing from exhaustion with everyone hating you because they think you're a goody two shoes and won't let them do anything so they tie you down and when you come round you see all these jobs being left but you can't do anything about it, in the end your head explodes but the others decide to bbq you just to make sure you're dead .

I wish for another wish

*goes off to see a psychiatrist*

fryfan20

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 7:32pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
you get your other wish, but than you want a other wish and so you keep wishing forever and you never get anything.

i wish not to be me

I am what I am

Occy

Posted Tue May 27th, 2008 1:01pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
granted

You are instead Gordon Brown...enjoy your time in office.

I wish I had enough money for everything I want to do!

Gracie Nolan

Posted Tue Jun 24th, 2008 10:25pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
Somebody just granted me a lottery wish which i will happily donate...

I wish that for everytime somebody got their heart broken a new Stephen book was published...

fryfan20

Posted Tue Jun 24th, 2008 10:43pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
oke there will be as many books of stephen fry published as hearts are broken.
but the poor man has to work so hard to write al those books that he works him self to death and we have to live wihout him :'(

i wish to be something useful in this world

I am what I am

quitenorwegianthankyou

Posted Wed Jun 25th, 2008 12:14am Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
(fantastical magical sound)

You are now Hugh Laurie and due to some sick twist of fate, you survived the cataclysm that left only Stephen Fry and the Playboy mansion intact. The only other living creature is a small Gecko named Franz, unfortuantely, he has no sense of humor, so his company drives you insane! you now believe you are yourself believing you are Hugh Laurie. Stuck in this maddening cycle, your head implode

I wish the X-men where real, that I was a mutant, and dated Angel

quitenorwegianthankyou

Posted Wed Jun 25th, 2008 12:21am Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
i wish to be something useful in this world

Granted, you are now a wonderful new device that can open every can, tin and bottle, sadly one day you break and is thrown away

Shyamz

Posted Wed Sep 10th, 2008 8:28pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
I wish I was the greatest stand up comic of all time.

The Spiral

Posted Mon Sep 15th, 2008 2:34am Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
Granted! You are now the greatest stand up comic of all time, you never have to think up new material because it comes to you so easily, one word and you can have everyone in fits.

Unfortunately, now you're just TOO funny, and people who watch your shows laugh so hard that they can't breathe and get stitches for the entire time, which they ironically don't find funny at all, as some people die from laughing. People stop coming to see you. Futhermore, no one takes you seriously anymore, and you only have to change your facial expression and they're off laughing again. Consequently, you die alone and penniless, though you'll end it all on a great one liner...not that anyone will hear it.

I wish that I was charismatic.

The Jester

Posted Mon Sep 15th, 2008 4:45pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
Granted! You are now the greatest stand up comic of all time, you never have to think up new material because it comes to you so easily, one word and you can have everyone in fits.

Unfortunately, now you're just TOO funny, and people who watch your shows laugh so hard that they can't breathe and get stitches for the entire time, which they ironically don't find funny at all, as some people die from laughing. People stop coming to see you. Futhermore, no one takes you seriously anymore, and you only have to change your facial expression and they're off laughing again. Consequently, you die alone and penniless, though you'll end it all on a great one liner...not that anyone will hear it.

I wish that I was charismatic.

Granted.
Unfortunately, you are now so charismatic people will follow you wherever you go, just to be close to you. If you tell them to go away they become bitter and disillusioned and plot to kill you.

I wish I could fly.

fryfan20

Posted Mon Sep 15th, 2008 5:59pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
granted you can fly,

at first this is great but when you want to go to earth again you find out that you can't get down and have to stay high in the air forever, all alone.

i wish that i marry Stephen fry X-D

I am what I am

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Tue Sep 16th, 2008 7:40pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
granted you can fly,

at first this is great but when you want to go to earth again you find out that you can't get down and have to stay high in the air forever, all alone.

i wish that i marry Stephen fry X-D

Your wish is granted.
You recently were corresponding with Stephen Fry and accepted joyfully his marriage proposal. But - OMG - it turned out that a man who wanted to derive benefit from the great popularity of Mr. Stephen Fry used his name to deceive especially young women! Newspapers gave a detailed report and published the following lines:
' The swindler and con man who tried to marry a nice young Dutch woman is a toothless 84 years old man living in the Scottish Highlands. He married eight times - each new wife was younger than the previous one. As the last divorce was 2 years ago and no further woman could be convinced to marry him, he tried this new method to improve his chances. I his case, the result is now a charge for fraud.'
Furtheron the newspaper got a statement from the real Stephen Fry who said: 'It's an honour that such a nice young lady is interested in a old chap with bent nose like me. Nevertheless, I must say: Daniel came first!'

So, fryfan20, forget about the wedding!

I wish that I could find my godfather. We lost contact when I was 14 years old.

fryfan20

Posted Tue Sep 16th, 2008 8:48pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game

So, fryfan20, forget about the wedding!

well, don't really want to marry him anyway

I wish that I could find my godfather. We lost contact when I was 14 years old.

I don't want to ruin that wish, hope that you find him

I am what I am

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Sep 18th, 2008 2:50pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game

[

I don't want to ruin that wish, hope that you find him

Dear fryfan20,

that's very kind and thoughtful but you know, it's a game and my wish will stay. And the result of the search? Heaven knows.
I discovered that all my wishes are obviously difiicult for this game ( for ex. I wish that people who are telling absolute nonsense or who are hurting sb's feelings with stupid remarks, should automatically be unable to speak for at least one hour! But if you ruin this wish, it's not quite bad for me, isn't it)

So, here is another proposal:
I wish I had a pond in my garden (with croaking frogs )