Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

fryfan20

Posted Thu Sep 18th, 2008 7:59pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
dear ladyfromhamburg,

you get your pond in the garden with those lovely frogs and it is nice, especially when the sun is shining
but, those frogs are multiplying like crazy and a frog plague is born. you can't get away from them and they are everywhere. in the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
frogs have taking over your house and you can't kill them because that kind of frog is a endangered specie. you will have to move.

(sorry for the confusion on my part, of course it's just a game)

I wish for a vacation

I am what I am

M-y-s-t-e-r-y

Posted Thu Oct 9th, 2008 11:05am Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
Congratulations! You have won a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Kefalonia.
Clear blue sea, and everything you could wish for. Unfortunatly, while there you become increasingly erratic due to the noise of the chicadas, which drives you slowly insane. So insane, that the greek people dont know what to do with you and you are taken away by the men in white coats, where you stay at the local nuthouse full of greek mad people who try to sell you washing powder made of cat poo for the next six months.

I wish i owned a hippy van...

amberzak

Posted Mon Oct 27th, 2008 3:34pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
You do own a hippy van, but yo are als in the 60s and you do so many drugs that you are brain damaged.

I wish Little Big Planet was out now.

lovegrove7196

Posted Wed Oct 29th, 2008 6:39pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game
*Bam!* Little Big Planet is out now...

Unfortunately for the entire Islamic community though, there was no time for them to remove that offensive song and so half of the planet might uprise against the west just because of two lines in a song in a game... Be careful what you wish for, hehe

(I can't wait for the game either! XD )

I wish that the price of train tickets wasn't so extortionate...

Desdemona

Posted Mon Nov 10th, 2008 11:18pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game

The train tickets have gone down to extreamly low prices, everything is cheap and you now travel everywhere by train and still have money to spend afterwards.
Unfortunatly, this decrease in ticket prices has attracted everyone. the trains are packed with people, dirty and smelly. A man busking with an accordian stumbles passed you knocking in to you as he goes. When you get off the train you discover that your purse/wallet has dissappeared with over £100, all your creddit cards and what else you may have in your purse.

I wish i didn't have to do coursework.

Skip Life and come with me?

amberzak

Posted Tue Nov 11th, 2008 10:36pm Post subject: The Ruin A Wish Game

The train tickets have gone down to extreamly low prices, everything is cheap and you now travel everywhere by train and still have money to spend afterwards.
Unfortunatly, this decrease in ticket prices has attracted everyone. the trains are packed with people, dirty and smelly. A man busking with an accordian stumbles passed you knocking in to you as he goes. When you get off the train you discover that your purse/wallet has dissappeared with over £100, all your creddit cards and what else you may have in your purse.

I wish i didn't have to do coursework.

You no longer have to do coursework. Now everything is down to one exam, which is 7 hours long. Unfortunatly you are also feeling very ill that day, so YOU FAIL.

I wish that Stephens latest Podgram was here already.