Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

classicrockchick

Posted Sat Apr 21st, 2007 11:44pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Does anyone know how I can get hold of a copy of the documentary please?

I read a post from Stephen Fry where he said he'd down loaded it. Can anyone tell me where he down loaded it from?

Thanks

TheTruth

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 3:18pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
I'm not sure where you can download it. But you can watch all the parts on youtube. Just search for "SLOTMD"

classicrockchick

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 3:57pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Thanks

RighthoJeeves

Posted Sat May 12th, 2007 1:14am Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
I came across this wonderful documentary on You Tube, I found Who do you think you are also, a different topic all together but just as wonderfully done..
Happy Happy I found the Fry Chappy.

meekychuppet

Posted Sat May 12th, 2007 10:32am Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Does anyone know how I can get hold of a copy of the documentary please?

I read a post from Stephen Fry where he said he'd down loaded it. Can anyone tell me where he down loaded it from?

Thanks

It is available as a torrent on mininova.org or PM me your address and I'll post a DVD to you.

hiyacinth

Posted Thu May 17th, 2007 7:57pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Congratulations to Stephen on being named Champion of the year by Mental Health Charity Mind.
http://www.craegmoor.co.uk/news/industry/18152114/.....ealth.aspx

Phlizz

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 12:28am Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Legendary comic

Is that the one we all voted for?

hiyacinth

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 7:47pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
I think so.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 11:41pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
if people want the doc, they can add me to their msn and ill give it to them in shared... it may take awhile to load but ill give it a shot if people want it

Aoibheann

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 11:47pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha....

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 11:49pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
hahahahahahahahaha

classicrockchick

Posted Fri May 25th, 2007 10:48pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Sorry for the delay in responding (I've been in the nut house ).

Thanks for helping me out with this. I appreciate it.

x

littlelonelyone

Posted Fri Jun 1st, 2007 1:38am Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Does anyone know how I can get this doc in just an audio format, say an mp3 format ? I found it very informative along with very reassuring, being a manic depressive with the added schizophrenic effectives myself, yes that was the formal diagnoses I recieved after my 8th suicide attempt, but and this will make me sound even crazier to some, I, after getting totally frustrated with constantly changing treatment plans, Ok instead of beating around the bush I'll just say it, I self medicate, not saying it works very well just saying that I do. But since watching this doc. and Stephen on Shrink Rap, and again this may sound crazy to some also, but I have developed a compulsion when I am, well lower than at present, to rewatch this doc and Shrink Rap and not feel quite as alone in this and it seems to help occupy my mind enough to pull, maybe not completely back, but at least a little closer to coping. So if anyone has any idea of getting this and maybe even Shrink Rap in an audio format, I would greatly be thankful.

meekychuppet

Posted Fri Jun 1st, 2007 8:07am Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Does anyone know how I can get this doc in just an audio format, say an mp3 format ? I found it very informative along with very reassuring, being a manic depressive with the added schizophrenic effectives myself, yes that was the formal diagnoses I recieved after my 8th suicide attempt, but and this will make me sound even crazier to some, I, after getting totally frustrated with constantly changing treatment plans, Ok instead of beating around the bush I'll just say it, I self medicate, not saying it works very well just saying that I do. But since watching this doc. and Stephen on Shrink Rap, and again this may sound crazy to some also, but I have developed a compulsion when I am, well lower than at present, to rewatch this doc and Shrink Rap and not feel quite as alone in this and it seems to help occupy my mind enough to pull, maybe not completely back, but at least a little closer to coping. So if anyone has any idea of getting this and maybe even Shrink Rap in an audio format, I would greatly be thankful.

You should be able to spilt the audio from the .AVI file.

I'll see what I can do...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Jun 1st, 2007 11:18am Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
I caught the repeat of Parkison on UKTV Foxtel with Stephen being interviewed about this, pre the UK release.
Managed to click the record button on the IQ in time to capture it. Will keep it for those low periods.
The interview in itself was very inspiring (as Stephen always is), and fortunately my partner and his mum were glued to the set throughout the interview. Great to know they care and want to understand.
Haven't seen the doco yet. I think I can buy it at our ABC Store, next time I'm in Adelaide.
Catch ya's
xox
Pete