Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Maniac

Posted Fri Jun 1st, 2007 11:21am Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
I've got the SLOTMD doc as AVIs, I think.
I don't mind trying to send it to anyone via msn or DVD if in the UK,

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Jun 1st, 2007 12:50pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Thanks for offer Manic, very kind of you. Unfortunately I'm in Australia. Have plenty of relatives in England.
Anyway, will call the ABC tomorrow. Reakon they'll have it there, or will be able to get it in for me.
Catch ya
Pete

littlelonelyone

Posted Fri Jun 1st, 2007 2:49pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary

You should be able to spilt the audio from the .AVI file.

I'll see what I can do...

That is very kind of you, thank you.
As soon as I find the .AVI file of it I will give that a try.
I would also like say I am sorry about rambling on in my post on this matter, just having a difficult time right now, I promise to keep future posts a little more up beat.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Jun 1st, 2007 3:17pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary

I would also like say I am sorry about rambling on in my post on this matter, just having a difficult time right now, I promise to keep future posts a little more up beat.

I ramble all the time and completely understand.
That's what we're all here for, understanding and support.
Take care,
xox
Pete

littlelonelyone

Posted Fri Jun 1st, 2007 5:56pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary

I ramble all the time and completely understand.
That's what we're all here for, understanding and support.
Take care,
xox
Pete

Very kindest of thanks for your comment, at this point and time in my life finding people that understands, not just in words but in true understanding has become very important, living behind a mask of normality and fake joyfulness is very tiring. I mean to say that it is refreshing not only to have someone like Stephen that you can watch and have as a, let me say distant support system in videos and such, but to have the ability to discuss with people that also respect his works and talents, to beable to openly and honestly talk to about why one has that respect for them is, for the lack on my part for a better word for it, a blessing. Thank you.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Jun 2nd, 2007 4:32am Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
No Worries. I know what you mean, and I'm glad to be able to help.
Felt crappy myself this morning (really low and insecure), and to cap it off the starter motor on one of our cars has died. Normally an easy job, but not on the 95 Falcons. Oh well there goes my weekend..... :'(
Was going to do some music. Always do when I'm low, but will need to head outsde this afternoon into the cold and rain.
It's heading into winter in Australia, and we are finally getting some much needed rain, which is great... But just not today. Please !!!
Anyway, gotta go and take my Niece Birthday Shopping first.
Take care,
xox
Pete.

Maniac

Posted Sat Jun 2nd, 2007 12:13pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Take care, Pete.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Jun 2nd, 2007 1:00pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Thanks Maniac,
It's now 8:15PM Sat Night. Feeling a little better, but still very insecure. The Dr (Psychiatrist) is going to start me on Sodium Valporate next visit. At the moment I'm on Avanza 30mg, which was prescribed by my GP a while back. Not much use to me, other than for the Insomnia, he tells me.
Might start a new thread to see if anyone can enlighten me as to the side effects ect. ' Will search first to see that it hasn’t' been covered already though.
Anyway.......
The Starter Motor is still not starting, and I’ve made no progress, apart from opening the bonnet and standing over the engine, humming and grunting convincingly to myself.
My Niece is now the proud owner of 4 more Bratz Dolls, and,
My partner and I now have 2 family sized blocks of Chocolate to get through before bed. Not a very productive day, but then there's tomorrow.
Oh, and to gt back to the original topic.... I still forgot to ring the ABC Shop to see if it had (or could get me) a copy of Stephens doco. Grrrrrrrr
Catch ya
xox
Pete

Maniac

Posted Sat Jun 2nd, 2007 3:15pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Just eat the chocolate - stuff everything else. X-D

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Jun 2nd, 2007 3:34pm Post subject: The secret life of the manic depressive documentary
Just eat the chocolate - stuff everything else. X-D

Unfortunately the Chocolate vanashed about 2 hours ago. A Family sized Kit Kat and all. I'm sure I'll suffer for this tommorrow.
Off to bed now.
Catchya
xox
Pete