Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Wed Mar 18th, 2009 8:54pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
Urgh, I am so jealous! When will they be available again? My birthday is coming up soon and I was going to ask for one.

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Soph

Posted Wed Mar 18th, 2009 9:00pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
Hoorar, more Fry tees !
Looking fabulous Laura, in allll three Fry tees. ;D
By the way, Philippa, love the pic, made me giggle when I first saw it.

Urgh, I am so jealous! When will they be available again? My birthday is coming up soon and I was going to ask for one.
I knoooow. I'm just a tad bit envious. You're not alone. I want too. :/

Photobucket

Help

Posted Wed Mar 18th, 2009 11:31pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
HOORAY!
I was waiting till ....28th February ....
....a long wait...

and this morning, FINALLY, they were knocking at my door

sorry for the bad pics, but here they are:

number#1

number#2

& number #3

*happy*
Wow, those mask things on the wall are so cool!
Also you have a bar!?
I would like one too
Obviously you and your new t-shirts look fabulous!

fish_chip

Posted Thu Mar 19th, 2009 10:03am Post subject: THE t-shirt

Wow, those mask things on the wall are so cool!
Also you have a bar!?
I would like one too
Obviously you and your new t-shirts look fabulous!

thanks! I'm so happy to wear my frytees after a looong wait!!!
I'm collecting masks from around the world, when I can do a little travelling I always look for a mask
the mini bar is new, you know, I like some soupy twist!!!

TinaL

Posted Fri Mar 20th, 2009 7:16pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
Yay, one more Fluffette with Frytees :D:D:D:D
Looks great, Laura

@bertawooster

Firlefanz

Posted Fri Mar 20th, 2009 8:53pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
I wanted to get one for my birthday, but it's too late for that already.
*snuffle*
Open the bloody shop!
*bangs fists on virtual shop window and growls menacingly*

andrealein

Posted Fri Mar 20th, 2009 9:11pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
I'm also a teeny weeny bit frustrated. Now that I could finally spare some money I can't order a Fry tee. Hmm... I think I have to be patient...
Just try and have a little patience. Lala. *sing Take That*

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Mar 21st, 2009 3:09pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
The t-shirts look great! I really like the white one - I never normally buy white t-shirts but seeing one on it looks really nice, especially good for summer, too, so when the shop opens I might have to get that one... I've only just got some money so I'm looking forward to being able to make a purchase.

The Frytees were a REALLY good idea.
Stephen-y shirts are most definitely the best kind of shirts.

Hope

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 5th, 2009 7:55pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
http://stephenfry.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Shop/Designs/index

Does everyone already know about the Donald designs?
I was just looking through the store and on the design tab they are listed but not on the main page (for me, anyway)! I didn't know that Donald ones were available. Might just be me being thick and missing them to start with, though.

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 5th, 2009 8:06pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
Ooh, thank you for pointiing them out. No, they definitely were not there before. When the store "re-opened" I looked at the shirts because I have been thinking about getting a second one. Hmmm...maybe a Trefusis tee. Hehe.

Soph

Posted Fri Jun 5th, 2009 8:23pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
Oh, I hadn't seen them, thank you.
I ♥ DONALD X-D Love it.

Photobucket

exoskeleton

Posted Fri Jun 5th, 2009 11:28pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
I ♥ DONALD X-D Love it.

haha, that is pretty nice! then again, if I thought I confused people with my "I tweeted @stephenfry..." shirt then think what would happen there!! I do love Donald though!

also, I'm perplexed by what a "comfort" tee could be. (not that I'm actually in the market for another shirt right now, but trying to get familiar with the merchandise in case I ever am!)

edit: WAIT A MINUTE. why don't they have fees listed for shipping to the United States!? and you can't have a US address. this is a bit upsetting. makes me especially glad I bought that other shirt when I could.

sockdolager.

PamJH

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 12:27am Post subject: THE t-shirt
I ♥ DONALD X-D Love it.

haha, that is pretty nice! then again, if I thought I confused people with my "I tweeted @stephenfry..." shirt then think what would happen there!! I do love Donald though!

also, I'm perplexed by what a "comfort" tee could be. (not that I'm actually in the market for another shirt right now, but trying to get familiar with the merchandise in case I ever am!)

edit: WAIT A MINUTE. why don't they have fees listed for shipping to the United States!? and you can't have a US address. this is a bit upsetting. makes me especially glad I bought that other shirt when I could.

I went through it as if I were going to place an order and the shipping came to $5.69 for the US. Now I didn't go so far as to type my address and CC number in, but maybe I would have run into problems after that. I just don't know.

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 1:12am Post subject: THE t-shirt
I ♥ DONALD X-D Love it.

I went through it as if I were going to place an order and the shipping came to $5.69 for the US. Now I didn't go so far as to type my address and CC number in, but maybe I would have run into problems after that. I just don't know.

oh, I figured out the issue!
I followed the link on this page where everything was listed in pounds. what I needed to do was start at the beginning of the store and want to be shopping in the US. all is well.
*relieved, sorry to have gotten confused...*

sockdolager.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 2:52pm Post subject: THE t-shirt
I have finally ordered a t-shirt, after much dithering and silliness I chose to get the black site banner one.

Can't wait to receive it and wear it with pride!