Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

The Ponderer

Posted Thu Jul 9th, 2009 9:30pm Post subject: The Ultimate Question, all it needs is some pondering
Hello, the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42. But it isn't the answer that needs pondering it is the question! What was the question? The only person on this planet that knows the question inside and out is Stephen Fry. So Mr Fry you are a man of science so therefore you must believe that man should not be kept in the dark about things that man has discovered, no matter how insignificant they are. i also read that you are not giving up the question because you feel that you owe it to your old friend, you are a man of science not God so it does not matter if you tell the world because the man who discovered the question died a happy man and that will continue to be. So i submit to you that the worst thing that could possibly happen if you tell just one person the questions that people who have looked for the question will have nothing to do. So surely you can see that the pros out weigh the cons.

If you have anything to say about this then please reply to this thread. I would rather be told that you will not surrender the secret in your own words then not at all.

Thanks for reading