Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Wed Jun 20th, 2007 10:43pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
....Because mine is crap. Ideas?

I'll be moving the non-Stephen stuff from FTRT in due course.

Aoibheann

Posted Wed Jun 20th, 2007 11:47pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
Whatsits and whoohas?

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed Jun 20th, 2007 11:49pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
Media Crumpets and That

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed Jun 20th, 2007 11:49pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
Or howabout
Recorded Magical Items Floating In Cyberspace

Britannicus

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 7:47am Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
Eerrhhmmm... Entertainment Outside the Fryverse? ...wait...no...the y and v together...freaking my eyes out.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

jewel

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 3:33pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
*raises hand*
may I?
Other media addictions....?

"The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!"

trouser material

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 7:05pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
"other pics, licks, vids and shit"

ClareBear

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 7:10pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
"other pics, vids and shit"

Sounds like a scat site.

*kicks you in the knees*

trouser material

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 7:11pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
Oh come on, i've added licks for some reason. Surely that clarifies it all, what?

*rubs knees*

trouser material

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 7:27pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
ok............."The big multimedia gang-bang. On acid."

ClareBear

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 7:28pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
Liking that.

TheElephant

Posted Tue Sep 23rd, 2008 10:13pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
Sorry, but I don't think creativity is needed.

If you had

Fry related Film, Television, Radio and Theatre

and

Non Fry related Film, Television, Radio and Theatre

then I wouldn't have made an idiot of myself in ranting about dumbing down in the wrong one.........
:'(

Benjamin

Posted Sun Mar 8th, 2009 8:55pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....
"other pics, vids and shit"

Sounds like a scat site.

*kicks you in the knees*

That made me laugh like a duck for about a minute, and I've no idea why.

I'm a histrionic, holistic, herculean halibut.

CLICK TO SEE MY BRAINS.

Maxx England

Posted Tue Aug 18th, 2009 8:23pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....

The William Morris Room.

Why?

Arts and crafts, me dears, arts and crafts.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

quantumofire

Posted Thu Sep 17th, 2009 8:55pm Post subject: This board needs a proper title.....

Animal, mineral or vegetable?

http://quantumofire.blogspot.com/

Breaking contradictions in his mind was, to him, like walking through a winter forest snapping twigs underfoot.