Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Clive

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2012 7:49pm Post subject: This is what comes of having a man-crush on Hugh Laurie

I have broken my arm.

It's my ruight arn and i'm having to type left-handed and it HURTS and i am humiliated and can't eat my ainsley harriet mexican rice pot without spilling it and it's all Hugh Laurie's fault.

i went to see his stupod arsing new fi8lm in newcastle because i fancvy him and i really enjoyed it and was walking back through eldon square shopping centre in a kind of daze and i stepped off an escalator and slipped over in an hilarious fashion and landed on my arm asnd have fracturedf my radius near my elbow.

i shouldn't have gone on my oewn. i shouldf have taken someone with me as a precaution against this happening. i knew that eventually my passion for Hugh Laurie wouldf culminate in some sort of severe physical injury, but i always assumedi would... like... suffer a massive allergic reaction to the tranquilizer dart his security guard wouild have to shoot at me when io tried to gethim to sign my Blackadder underpants. and then he might feel a bit guilty and visit me in hospital and i couldf hypnotise him and convince3 him to dress up as georgina from that Blackadder episode and play the piano whiler i watvhed in a state of unabashed arousal.

thid sucksd! i can't type! Hugh, you bastard!

'Vote for E.L. Wisty, or invisible nudists will come along and smash you round the face.'

(E.L. Wisty)

My Attempt at Tumbling

Twitter: @CliveLive49

Clive

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2012 7:52pm Post subject: This is what comes of having a man-crush on Hugh Laurie

sorry for the doubnle post but i just had to commernt on the fact that when i hover over the word 'injury' on my previous post a picture of esther rantzen pops up offering me compensation.

'Vote for E.L. Wisty, or invisible nudists will come along and smash you round the face.'

(E.L. Wisty)

My Attempt at Tumbling

Clive

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2012 7:58pm Post subject: This is what comes of having a man-crush on Hugh Laurie

and now when i hover over the words 'picture of' in my previous post an advert pops up for pictures. is this my browser? havri got somne sort of crazy-arse add-on? i fully expect this post to offer me an advert gfor hover craft.

(E.L. Wisty)

My Attempt at Tumbling

Stefi

Posted Sat Dec 15th, 2012 1:01pm Post subject: This is what comes of having a man-crush on Hugh Laurie

Poor you! Hopefully your hand doesn't hurt too bad...
We all know how dangerous it is tolove Hugh Laurie, but we also know it's worth it

When I hover over the words, I don't see any adverts. Must be your browser!

We are talking of the idea of beauty, and the beauty of ideas.

@Giggi_1

Clive

Posted Thu Dec 27th, 2012 11:11pm Post subject: This is what comes of having a man-crush on Hugh Laurie

Thanks Stefi!

My arm is much better now - I didn't even need a cast, in the end. Which was a bit of a disappointment - I was already planning to cover it in Fry & Laurie quotes, Dr. John lyrics, pictures of penises etc.

I've run a virus scan and now those crazy links aren't appearing. Must've been some nefarious browser add-on.

Bit unfair to Hugh Laurie, really, in hindsight, to blame him for my accident. Still. I've been wearing shin pads and a helmet whilst watching 'House' since the incident, just in case.

(E.L. Wisty)

My Attempt at Tumbling