Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Terri

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 8:51pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
I would probably go for the 90 - but I'd pick the strongest, fastest 90 so that when I run away from the others there's less chance of being caught ...

Chicago is 5 hours behind GMT.

Britannicus

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 8:55pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
The upsetting bit about the 90% survival is the ten that have to die. No matter what. What if it was the staff of QI? Think of who might die?! I'd go with the 50-50 scenario, then if everyone died, at least we'd all go down knowing we'd tried. And on the plus side, there'd be no survivor's guilt, as with the 90 scenario. All or none.

Anyone want another question? These things are numbered up to 217, you can just call a number out.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 8:57pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
33?

teenage_tragady

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 8:58pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
42 !!!!!

Britannicus

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:02pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
33) What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Is there anything you hope to do that is even better?

42) How would you react if you were to learn that your mate had had a lover of the same sex before you knew each other?

Choose whichever one you want. And if you think they both suck, just say another number.

"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

teenage_tragady

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:03pm Post subject: Thread of Questions

Britannicus

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:04pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
126) Would you be willing to execute a man sentenced to death by the courts if you were selected by lot to do so and he would go free if you refused? Assume you know no details of the trial.

teenage_tragady

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:09pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
God I pick really bad numbers :'(
Right a nice simple one,

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:12pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
33) What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Is there anything you hope to do that is even better?

Hmm thats a tough one... accoumplishment can cover so many things, is it talking acedemic or general or something outragous (spl?)
I think one of the cool things Ive done ( but I dont know if it can be classed as the greatest thing) is to play a concert in Disneyland on stage and in the National Concert Hall in Ireland....
Is there anything better? YES! want my own buisness, which I have all planned in my head just have to give it time, experience and money. That and have a kid.

42) How would you react if you were to learn that your mate had had a lover of the same sex before you knew each other?

It depends on whether they only had relationships of the same sex before me or if they had a few of both. I dont mind if they have had one with the same sex in terms of the same sex issue but I would wonder if I was the first opposite sex relationship.... I guess it depends on the person too and my relationship with them.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:13pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
126) Would you be willing to execute a man sentenced to death by the courts if you were selected by lot to do so and he would go free if you refused? Assume you know no details of the trial.

No.

Britannicus

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:24pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
1) For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of seeing your friends or family again?

Ermm...I'm gonna throw out another one...eh...79!

79) For $20,000 would you go for three months without washing, brushing your teeth, or using deodorant? Assume you could not explain your reasons to anyone.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:27pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
[quote="Britannicus"]1) For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of seeing your friends or family again?

quote]

Haha! Been there, done that!

teenage_tragady

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:28pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
1) I really don't know
79) eeeeeewwwwwwwwww NNNNNNNNNOOOOOO NEVER!!!!!!! (!)

Britannicus

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:30pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
I'll have a try at answering them too...

Erm...not being dead yet. Not being dead yet by the time I'm thirty!

Me? Have a lover? *snort* Otherwise, I don't see any reason why it would bother me.

Er...no details of the trial...that sucks. I'd put in an appeal or whatever for them to change executioners and then drag things on. And during that time I'd find out why he's being sentenced. Then I'd tell the new executioner and that person could decide.

Britannicus

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:35pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
1) For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of seeing your friends or family again?

Eh...maybe.

79) For $20,000 would you go for three months without washing, brushing your teeth, or using deodorant? Assume you could not explain your reasons to anyone.

Uh...maybe.