Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

rawlini

Posted Sun Jun 3rd, 2007 3:29am Post subject: Thread of Questions
On question 101: If the millionaire could be persuaded that I am a charity, then yes. In any other instance, no.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Jun 3rd, 2007 12:30pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
33) What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Is there anything you hope to do that is even better?

Starting a new life in another country (like John Steed) (and I would most certainly move to another country for someone I love). This could only be beaten by having children, but my time is more or less up, I´m afraid

42) How would you react if you were to learn that your mate had had a lover of the same sex before you knew each other?

Why bother about somebody´s past. What counts is the present (and the future) and if that person takes the relationship serious and we love each other, no problem at all. I might find it heartbreaking though if he left me for another man

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 11:43am Post subject: Thread of Questions
OOOOH, sorry, forgot to request another question.

What about No. 22, please Britannicus???
Ta.

Britannicus

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 10:19pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
Sure!
22) If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 10:26pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
Sure!
22) If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?

Normally no but if I was in a rage I might... Id regret it straight away but when Im on a rage I dont think properly. I have a really short temper and can actually be quite cruel. Id hope I never got to that stage though....

Britannicus

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 10:53pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
Same here...I'd have to be raging mad to really injure them. I might be tempted to force them to dance macarena though.

"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 11:00pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
well yeah it would be fun to make someone do something funny or somtheing they would never do normally... like clean the house or something of the sort.... but to seek revenge oooh that would be dangerous hahaha! Id think of soemthing so incredibly mean... I just know I would.

anyways, number 85?

Britannicus

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 11:02pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
Oooh...revenge. So many possibilities.

85) Would you like to be famous? In what way?

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 11:08pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
well not famous like the victoria beckham type famous or the big brother famous or even anything like an actor famous.... Id like to be JK Rowling famous, as in I want to be able to write really good books and have them do well... not money wise, just that people would really enjoy them and that someday Id be out somewhere and at a table drinking coffee a person would be reading a book with my name on the cover....

Aoibheann

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 11:14pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
Ohh... good answer Saz. Think i feel the same. would be nice to experience that. Being famous for writing something beautiful would be lovely. And i guess being famous for achieving something would also be good. for doing something good you know?

Can i have number 24? pretty please with a cherry on top?

Britannicus

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 11:48pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
I also agree about the fame thing...good answer!

24) Are there people you envy enough to want to trade lives with them? Who are they?

Britannicus

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 11:49pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
Here - I have a question.

Atari will probably know the answer, or somebody else space-y!

You know how in the Book of General Ignorance it says that space is beige?
How do they know?

Your question needs to be bumped up. I wanna know too!

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Mon Jun 4th, 2007 11:53pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
I also agree about the fame thing...good answer!

24) Are there people you envy enough to want to trade lives with them? Who are they?

depends on if it is a perminant trade or a temporary one.... dont know if Id be up for a perminant one as I cant go without my family. if it was temporary then sure Id trade with someone.... but I have so many different people Id have to wittle it down....

Aoibheann

Posted Tue Jun 5th, 2007 12:14am Post subject: Thread of Questions
Spose there are aspects of peoples lives i want.. certain areas i would adore in mine. you know? but no ones life on the whole.

Depends on what kind of mood im in to be honest. sometimes id trade in a second... wouldnt even hesitate.. but most days... like now... i wouldnt want to trade for anything.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Jun 5th, 2007 9:18pm Post subject: Thread of Questions
I thought of a good question today: What's the most disappointment you've received from the least amount of money spent?