Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Shyamz

Posted Tue Sep 11th, 2007 11:11pm Post subject: ...THREE TICKETS UP FOR GRABS...
As some of those who browse the forum may already know, I was recently lucky enough to get my hands on four tickets for the last night of Prince's U.K show dates at the O2 area on Sep 21st.

Sadly, the people who had been hoping to join me no longer can :'(
My mate Mark, and his girlfriend Sharon were the first to be invited.

Mark was aware that I'd been looking for tickets, but thought he'd suprise Sharon (an equally big Prince fan), rather than let her know in advance.

But unbenownst to me and Mark, Sharon went and booked a late holiday for the two of them for the last two weeks of September (as they had both been working all summer), and he doesn't feel he can back out.
I'd been hanging on to hear from my cousin Kelly in Scotland, regarding wether or not she can come down, but she has been trying to get a place at her local uni, to study childcare and social work, and has just found a place through clearing, and so cannot pass up the chance (she starts in a week's time).

All good news so far for them , but it does mean that there are three tickets still needing people, and it would be a damn shame if they ended up been wasted. I suppose I could sell them on the night outside the venue, but I'm not too comfortable with that idea...and I'd feel like a tout, and I hate touts.
Have been coming here long enough to feel that you are a nice bunc, and certianly wouldn't be making the same request on some dodgy site elsewere!

The show is on Sep21st, at the O2 Arena, doors open at 6pm, here is link to it's Goggle Map page:
http://maps.google.com/?q=SE10+0AX&hl=en&i.....5&om=1

So if anyone loves Prince, is in the area and doesn't want to see these tickets go to waste, let me know here, or via PM.

Have finaly been able to add picture and maps so people can see I'm been genuine.

Shyamz

Posted Thu Sep 13th, 2007 12:09am Post subject: ...THREE TICKETS UP FOR GRABS...
Seriously guys, I'd be wasting a lot of money here if I didn't find anyone to give these to. (no one else I know is free on those nights :'( )

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Sep 13th, 2007 9:19am Post subject: ...THREE TICKETS UP FOR GRABS...
I wish I could help but I don't know anyone who likes Prince and London is too far away to go to a gig.

Assuming direct control...