Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Mon Jul 13th, 2009 4:49pm Post subject: Time To Eat Some Crow
OK, virtual crow. And there's no special virtual sauces to make this virtual crow taste better.

I need something to blame first though. So I'll blame the pain pills I was put on recently. That'll work ( hope springing eternal.)

Ugh...after all my derisive comments and better sense, I opened a twitter acct...

the shame, the shame....

well, I don't have anything interesting to say and was too spaced out to figure out how it works in some way i could swallow without gagging on...so, my penance is to be a follower and let people far smarter than myself fill up the page with their own posts..and then maybe they'll get followed more....i'd like to add some playwrites as well but i'll get around to it just as soon as i'm done with my penance(s) and making amends....i confessed to a friend and he's insisting I should have to walk around a crowded area dressed up as a lemming.... :'(

Really? Wow.

PamJH

Posted Mon Jul 13th, 2009 5:47pm Post subject: Time To Eat Some Crow
We'd all love to tweet you, Nitro. And we'll tweet you with every inane thing that happens in our lives. Because we knew you really wanted to know.

Nitro

Posted Mon Jul 13th, 2009 5:55pm Post subject: Time To Eat Some Crow
We'd all love to tweet you, Nitro. And we'll tweet you with every inane thing that happens in our lives. Because we knew you really wanted to know.

Gawd Pam... I can hardly stand my own company right now... :'(

It's an immense hypocrisy on my part.

Really? Wow.

PamJH

Posted Mon Jul 13th, 2009 8:30pm Post subject: Time To Eat Some Crow

We'll stand it for you.

Nitro

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 2:41am Post subject: Time To Eat Some Crow

We'll stand it for you.

:-// :-//

Thanks.

Really? Wow.

TobiasMonk

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 6:10am Post subject: Time To Eat Some Crow

C'mon, you know you care about what I had for breakfast. Have you searched for any of us?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

TheElephant

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 9:19am Post subject: Time To Eat Some Crow
Oh, and there was me thinking you'd got yourself a crow cooker.

I'm rvdk on twitter.
Come join the hashtaggery and #oneandother fun.

Nitro

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 11:31pm Post subject: Time To Eat Some Crow
Yes Tobi..I'm dieing for your breakfast details. Please don't make me wait too long for that. X-D

I've not hashtagged but think I did try to 'at' and not successfully X-D I stumbled around in the dark there, and still am. No, not tried to search for anyone except maybe on topics I'm interested in ( no offense btw ). My motivation's really low. If it were an energy scale from 1 - 10, I'm talking about a 2.5 here and kind of holding.

Now, I actually kind of like the idea of the videos, because more and more people are growing weak of mind as they grow large of muscle, and tend to faint by the dozens if presented with the written word. I hear those handicapped hangars for cars aren't being printed fast enough due to this....syndrome?...something like that. So, for the sake of these poor sods, I think even 140ch might be pushing things. In fact, I think we should abandon the written word altogether once and for all and just get it over with.

Really? Wow.