Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Frylu

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 5:25pm Post subject: Tish and Pish
And I must say that this would be very sneaky , indeed. but anyway: A normal book is always better than an e-book. And you would definitely have no problems to open that one.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 3rd, 2007 4:43pm Post subject: Tish and Pish
Hey guys/gals, check out how breathtakingly cool this is:

You know how I was having trouble opening my ebook attachment? Well, the author of Tish and Pish Stewart Ferris sent me an email with a PDF attachment of the book (!) (!) (!) He even offered to send me a book version of it, but I declined because he had already gone above and beyond the call of awesomeness.

YAY I CAN READ IT AGAIN!!!! I am indebted and pleasured by Mr. Ferris in equal measure.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Feb 3rd, 2007 6:01pm Post subject: Tish and Pish
Hey guys/gals, check out how breathtakingly cool this is:

You know how I was having trouble opening my ebook attachment? Well, the author of Tish and Pish Stewart Ferris sent me an email with a PDF attachment of the book (!) (!) (!) He even offered to send me a book version of it, but I declined because he had already gone above and beyond the call of awesomeness.

YAY I CAN READ IT AGAIN!!!! I am indebted and pleasured by Mr. Ferris in equal measure.

!!!! Dude, pass on the wealth!!!

Frylu

Posted Wed Feb 14th, 2007 9:16am Post subject: Tish and Pish
That is indeed a nice gesture of Mr Ferris (!) Chapeau (!) (!) (!)

Help

Posted Thu May 8th, 2008 1:50pm Post subject: Tish and Pish
Yes, yes, I know no-one has commented on this for ages, but I was going to make a new comment tlaking about this and then I checked and there was already one.

Why is it that I've never, EVER heard of this book before today?!
I'm confused.
would it be recomended?