Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

chandrosi

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2012 2:41pm Post subject: title of tv documentary

I am writing to you to get some help trying to locate a documentary. The documentary I am after was aired on Prime TV mid last year. It was about horses and how to train them and "talk" to them and understand their mannerisms. It starred Stephen Fry.

I have tried everywhere to locate a copy of this documentary. A very dear friend of mine has moved to the country and her daughters now have horses and I would love to share this documentary with them, as I feel it would help them understand the animals.

I have contacted Prime TV, but they can't help me. I have googled everything I can think of, but all I have learnt is that Stephen Fry made thousands of documentaries. I have contacted documentary sellers in England, but they cannot help me unless I can get the name of the documentary.

I am going round and round in circles, and getting absolutely nowhere. Please, please, can you help me at all. I am just about at my wits end, I just don't know where to go to get this documentary. I will wait for your reply, and keep my fingers crossed at the same time...........