Author Post

Help

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 9:43pm Post subject: Today
I was arrested!

Clearly through no fault of my own.
& I wasn't drunk!

fryfan20

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 10:13pm Post subject: Today
what were you arested for if you want to tell of cours.

I am what I am

Help

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 10:49pm Post subject: Today
I don't mind telling any of you.
I didn't do anything wrong.
Well um 2 weeks ago my then girlfriend dumped me, sighting my "flirty ways" as a reason to end our relationship.
Then i didn't hear anything from her for a week. Thursday morning she rang me when i was at work and left me a message saying that she was depressed and couldn't handle everything and wanted it all to end.
So trying to do the right thing i went to her house to make sure everything was okay and that she wasn't gunna do anything stupid.
When i arrived she proceeded to tell me that she still loved me and had made a mistake breaking up with me.
I however didn't agree and thought she had made the right decision as she knew i was flirty when she met me, its not something i do on purpose i cant help it and to expect me to change to fit what suits her, is something i didn't feel very comfortable with.
So i left and everything seemed fine. Then today at like half one in the afternoon, the police came into my work and said i was arrested for assaulting her!
Strangely she seems to have now found herself sporting a nice black eye.
I was then handcuffed and shoved in the back of a police car and taken to the police station where they decided to question me for nearly four hours, i know they were just doing their job, but as i told them several times all they have to do is go and ask my housemate, and check my laptop log thingy and they'll see i was in my house from 10 the night before.
I think i'm annoyed that i know people at work believe i didn't do anything because well i wouldnt, ive never hit anyone before (well except my brother but that didnt count, we were wrestling ) but i feel embarressed.
I also feel absolute disgust with my ex, i'm not sure exactly what she thought she was trying to achieve, like i was supposed to come home from the police station and suddenly think "oh wait you can get me arrested for no reason, i love you!"
For someone whos supposed to "love" me she has a funny way of showing it.

(sorry if this part should have been in the ranty room.)

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 10:57pm Post subject: Today
reminds me of that movie with glenn close....feck all what's it called? Oh yes, Fatal Attraction...but in the ending that they didn't run with it...the original ending that the test audiences didn't like.

Where Alex after being rejected and being called in as a stalker, kills herself with a knife that she knows has michael douglas fingerprints on it and he is taken in for her murder.

Do hope things were straightened out...what a horrid experience.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Help

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 11:06pm Post subject: Today
Well thankfully there was no knives, murder or michael diouglas!

I'll be fine as we'll i didn't do anything.
I'm just annoyed and want answers, i don't really understand why she thought that was a good idea?

ysabella

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 5:55am Post subject: Today
Yikes! Well, I guess you have to stay away from her from now on, Help. That is way toxic behavior!

Phlizz

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 9:42am Post subject: Today
Oh eek. I don't know why some people go nutty like that . I had a friend that when her bloke called it off, she started throwing knives at hi then tried to have him arrested! It all went a bit crazy. I take it you're sorted now though?

Help

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 4:35pm Post subject: Today
Yeah, yeah.
Tis all good in the hood.

Well kinda, i mean the stuff ith the police is all sorted, but i still feel so hurt and betrayed that she thinks this is the only ay she get attention from me.
I mean she kne i liked her a lot, and she as the one who broke up with me.
I dunno.
I'm more upset about that than i am about being arrested, although the bloody handcuffs hurt.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 5:04pm Post subject: Today
Shame really, she sounds ill.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 6:56pm Post subject: Today
Call Ted Hoffman.

JSKanga84

Posted Mon Jun 2nd, 2008 3:13am Post subject: Today
Wow.
It's kind of tough to see the worst side of someone that you've cared deeply about. Well, I hope you don't run into any more problems with her, Help.

masquerade

Posted Mon Jun 2nd, 2008 7:33am Post subject: Today
-attacks Laura with MEGAHUGZ-

Having now seen this side of her, hun, you should be glad you didn't stay together (even if it doesn't seem like it right now)... think about what could have happened if you'd split up at a later date, or even just in an argument or something.