Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Nov 3rd, 2007 5:58am Post subject: Tragically Late to the Kingdom Party (as well!)
I'm late to sodding everything it seems! I'm just about to start Episode 5 of Kingdom - it's quite lovely and sweet! Any word on it being sold for North American viewing? PBS or Masterpiece Theatre or Bravo or some such?

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Nov 3rd, 2007 12:35pm Post subject: Tragically Late to the Kingdom Party (as well!)
I haven't seen anything, although I wouldn't be surprised if PBS picked it up for Masterpiece Theatre.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Nov 3rd, 2007 6:11pm Post subject: Tragically Late to the Kingdom Party (as well!)
someone on here said they were showing it on a florida station.

i haven't seen anything but the first ep.

j9r

Posted Sun Nov 4th, 2007 6:40am Post subject: Tragically Late to the Kingdom Party (as well!)
I watched them all on YouTube and loved them so much I bought the DVD's. Fortunately, I have a region free player so I can buy them off amazon.uk.

Last I saw of anything, bbc was not stating any plans. But I do see it as a PBS type of show, Masterpiece Theatre or in some odd away they could put it on Mystery (it has lawyers in it after all).

---j

"I'm from New Jersey, if the world ended today, I'd adjust" - John Gorka

ClareBear

Posted Sun Nov 4th, 2007 8:05am Post subject: Tragically Late to the Kingdom Party (as well!)
Writing letters to your local PBS station would be your best bet.