Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Chris Mac

Posted Fri Jan 30th, 2009 4:05pm Post subject: Twitter, Fry and Ross
In retrospect perhaps a mistake for Stephen to promote Twitter on Jonathan Ross's show? Not in my case as it brought me here, so I'm grateful. But do others think the same? I tweet and I tweet but shall never be heard. It's like a lottery. But I admit to arriving on the back of the Ross show. In my own view history will view Mr Fry as the Oscar Wilde of the eighties, nineties, noughties and beyond. He is that impressive. But it seems the whole world wants a piece of him now.

He's everyone's perfect mate. Isn't he? sigh. I will retire gracefully.

This isn't for me.

sir_hamster

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 12:28am Post subject: Twitter, Fry and Ross
Hi
I was bought to twitter by seeing Stephen on Ross's show and think without publising it, it wont grow , i will always think of Stephen as the many faces on the Blackadder timeline, and as the ultimate teacher on QI , im a student and have been in education for 14 years + and i can honestly say I have learnt more about the world we live in from QI than I have in eduatation.

( p.s oh if stephen is reading this look for "sir_hamster" on twitter please , i would like to chat to you lol)

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 11:12am Post subject: Twitter, Fry and Ross
Hi
I was bought to twitter by seeing Stephen on Ross's show and think without publising it, it wont grow , i will always think of Stephen as the many faces on the Blackadder timeline, and as the ultimate teacher on QI , im a student and have been in education for 14 years + and i can honestly say I have learnt more about the world we live in from QI than I have in eduatation.

( p.s oh if stephen is reading this look for "sir_hamster" on twitter please , i would like to chat to you lol)

You want me (and other Fluffettes) to add you?

@dreamingshadow

sir_hamster

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 2:36pm Post subject: Twitter, Fry and Ross
the more the better