Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

rawlini

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 12:11pm Post subject: Upcoming Radio fun....
I'm sad that Mornington Crescent was cut from the radio broadcast of Stephen's June 4th ISIHAC... I know someone who went to the taping and she said it was hilarious. They brought in a computer-generated "player" for MC and apparently it told Stephen, "We computers have always considered you one of us..."

Bless.

That segment was broadcast. PM me for more....

Jack

Posted Sat Jun 23rd, 2007 5:19pm Post subject: Upcoming Radio fun....
Does anybody have a recording of Stephen's second appearance on this series of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue (the episode featuring the computer during Mornington Crescent)? 'Twas so funny I'd absolutely love to hear it again... alas, the BBC's online catch-up service doesn't extend beyond seven days.

I went to the Wimbledon recording of the final two episodes of the current series, at which the special guest was Jeremy Hardy. Amongst the most hilarious rounds was one about health and safety officers - definitely one to look forward to!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jun 23rd, 2007 7:02pm Post subject: Upcoming Radio fun....
Just scroll back a page for the link to every episode of Sorry I Haven't A Clue ever.

Assuming direct control...

Jack

Posted Sun Jun 24th, 2007 3:12pm Post subject: Upcoming Radio fun....
Just scroll back a page for the link to every episode of Sorry I Haven't A Clue ever.

That is a great site (downloaded lots of stuff from there before), but it's been down for quite a while now. I do already have an unhealthily large back-catalogue of Clue though, it's just that one episode I forgot to record! Guess I'll just have to wait for the CD, but thanks anyway.

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Jun 25th, 2007 1:01am Post subject: Upcoming Radio fun....
I had downloaded every single episode from that site, but then all the files became corrupted. All I have left is Fry's episodes, which I had backed up. And now the site is down... I was hoping to go through all the episodes and cut out the best of the best of the best moments for a super-episode of ISIHAC through the decades... :'(

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Jun 25th, 2007 8:31am Post subject: Upcoming Radio fun....

That is a great site (downloaded lots of stuff from there before), but it's been down for quite a while now. I do already have an unhealthily large back-catalogue of Clue though, it's just that one episode I forgot to record! Guess I'll just have to wait for the CD, but thanks anyway.

Lucky you, I just managed to download a total of three episodes with Stephen in them from said site back in January, but then - all of a sudden - the site was down and apparently still is. Too sad :'( They were hilarious... As were "Just a Minute", but no downloads of those either... :'( :'(

Are all of the ISIHAC series available on CD, I have come across the odd one in the bookstore in the neighbouring town, but those seemed to be "best of" or "specials" and, quite frankly, weren´t good value for money...

And what has become of Loose Ends...