Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gene Autry

Posted Sat Jul 11th, 2009 10:54pm Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
If there's a place to introduce oneself, please excuse me, I'll find it and use it.Soon-ish like.

However, having been a failure on Twits to get through, this is desperation moves from an old cowboy.

One who wants to save the NHS as much as as preventing a re-modeling of the gay community into corporate acceptability.

I'm concerned about history repeating itself.

Thatcher had no sense of humour, and the famously re-told Python-dead-pigeon joke was delivered with as much vim and understanding as you could expect from an aged aunt opening a rave.

Unfortunately, my fave pol is of a like bent. No sense of humour. No timing. And I'm quite sure, not actually upto speed on trivia.

There is only one person in London....no, the Uk...no....the entire bloooody universe who could write for such a gravitas-obsessed politician.

Don't lets copy the guy what wrote a bit of Gosford Park, wrote that stunning Tory Conference speech about the invisible man....or whatever....we don't need that for Gord.

There is only one man who can link Gordon Brown with his constituency, with words.
And it's this guy. Fry.

Fry is superb, has his heart in the proper place and his ability has such a resonance.

My Failed twitts were all about.... PLEASE....

For God and Allah and Bhuda s sake ....

PLEASE help Gordon COMMUNICATE.

Don't help him to act, he's beyond the dropped shoulder and jink that Cameron uses, he wouldn't understand those dance moves.

Just help him communicate - to people- not bankers and World leaders - but to us.

Come on Stephen.
You are the only person who can do this.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Jul 12th, 2009 12:42am Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
Not to detract from your message but as a fellow Texan I feel compelled to ask, does this mean you're back in the saddle again, again?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Nitro

Posted Sun Jul 12th, 2009 7:00am Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
Not to detract from your message but as a fellow Texan I feel compelled to ask, does this mean you're back in the saddle again, again?

X-D X-D X-D X-D

Really? Wow.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Jul 12th, 2009 7:25pm Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
Gene? Hope you're not offended, I was only implementing a bit of ice breaking and meant no harm, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to talk to the man who wrote the Cowboy Code and sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. So come on back Gene!

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

michael

Posted Mon Jul 13th, 2009 5:25pm Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
or maybe that is your real name?

you could come over here and maybe everybuddy would start buyin you drinks and free flapjacks, etc.

sorry i don't know much about gordon brown. well...i do know some but not as much as any uk person would.

but i do know about gene autry.

i am not help to you at all, eh?

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

morkelkey

Posted Thu Jul 16th, 2009 8:39am Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
Hello Everybody,
That here lies the earthly habitation of one who has kept the faith, who has fought the good fight and had no fear to die, Thanks.

Gene Autry

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 5:43pm Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
Gene? Hope you're not offended, I was only implementing a bit of ice breaking and meant no harm, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to talk to the man who wrote the Cowboy Code and sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. So come on back Gene!

No problem Mr Monk.

....but I'm a plastic texan, never been west of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave - In Wales. )

Take care

X-D

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 6:12pm Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
A Welsh Texan X-D Welcome to the forum!

Walt Whitman

michael

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 6:14pm Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
no one ever wants to be a plastic oklahoman.

SIGH

just kiddin'

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

PamJH

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 7:00pm Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
Or a bakelite Michigander. Double sigh.

Nitro

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 10:18pm Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
Or a bakelite Michigander. Double sigh.

What does 'bakelite' mean?

Really? Wow.

Maxx England

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 11:51pm Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
Bakelite = early thermoplastic resin. Old radio sets had bakelite cases. Think it was a trade name that became generic, like nylon or rayon.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Nitro

Posted Tue Jul 21st, 2009 5:55am Post subject: Urgent Earthly Communication Needed
Bakelite = early thermoplastic resin. Old radio sets had bakelite cases. Think it was a trade name that became generic, like nylon or rayon.

Ah so...thanks Maxx!

Really? Wow.