Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Libramum

Posted Wed Dec 31st, 2008 6:29am Post subject: Utube Creative Outlet - My 1st Vid
Well, as most of you in here know, I am now at the moment out of my MRT program. I have been struggling with this emotionally (and lack of emotionally) and decided after hearing a beautiful song by Deborah Cox, that I'd do something to show mainly my kids, but others including myself that we are stronger then we think.

I don't feel it at the moment, but I know it's true because of what I've come from. It would give me great pleasure to think that I could make even one person feel better about themselves or what direction their life could take.

It's a little long (sorry), but the song and 'most' of the pics are worth it so please enjoy. I welcome tips too btw, I am new to the whole 'vid making' thing and with only WMM to use, it's a new experience! :OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3fDmN3z3w

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Jan 1st, 2009 11:15pm Post subject: Utube Creative Outlet - My 1st Vid
fantastic job for someone who is just starting out and is creating a slide show. that will be a very valuable resource for your kids in the future. kudos to you.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Libramum

Posted Thu Jan 1st, 2009 11:49pm Post subject: Utube Creative Outlet - My 1st Vid
fantastic job for someone who is just starting out and is creating a slide show. that will be a very valuable resource for your kids in the future. kudos to you.

Thank you kindly!

Ty also for the add on Twitter....what a wonderful site!
Love the quick n easy hehe

PamJH

Posted Wed Jan 7th, 2009 4:34am Post subject: Utube Creative Outlet - My 1st Vid
You did a lovely job on this. Kudos.

Soph

Posted Wed Jan 7th, 2009 5:02pm Post subject: Utube Creative Outlet - My 1st Vid
This was touching. Positive too, and a very important message convayed well. : ]

Photobucket