Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mandibles

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 4:53pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
I know we're sending Stephen a big snuggly Valentines card...but I wanted to send a message to each and every one of you all on the forum.

You are all fluffy, special and completely wonderful, and to this day you are my special fluffette friends. I'm so glad I'm a part of this forum

Have a good Feburary 14th, no matter where you are

xxxx

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 4:57pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
Aw hugs for you Mandibles *hugs you* and a group hug for everyone on here, who is lovely and squiffy and beautiful all year round *group hug*.

much love
mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 5:05pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
You've set off the

+10 points for being fluffy

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 5:31pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
Awwww, hehe. ^______^

This place is so full of fluffy love. <3

Hope you all have a lovely day. : ]

Cuddles for all of you ! *cuddless*

♥ x ♥ x

Photobucket

Maren

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 5:34pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
oh, how nice - and I hope you all have a fine day!

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 6:10pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
Happy Valentine's day everyone!
This forum is so lovely and friendly.
I hope you are all having delightfully fluffy days!

andrealein

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 6:21pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
Awww... I'm so happy to have met all of you!!! You're so nice, fluffy and lovely. Happy Valentine's and thank you! *hug everyone*

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 7:35pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
Happy Valentines Day! Since we're all being soppy....I'm really glad I found this place, you're all so lovely and friendly and you've given me a wonderful place to come if I'm feeling sad.

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxx

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Help

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 7:38pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
Awwh, that made me smile and feel all fluffy
Happy Valentine's Day everyone, hope you all have a great time

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 7:41pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
aaaw, how sweet of you all. Happy Valantine's Day everyone!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 7:50pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
Aww, how nice. Still really new, but this really does seem like a lovely, fluffy place. {{{ Group Hug}}}

PamJH

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 10:22pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
What lovely sentiments. I think we've just broken the fluff meter. Happy Valentines Day, everyone.

Jarus

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 10:35pm Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
Happy Valentines Day!
I can always rely on this forum to buck the trend and be positive, everywhere else I post/lurk has been decidedly negative on the subject it's refreshing to hear not everyone who is single is curled up in the fetal position

Desdemona

Posted Sun Feb 15th, 2009 1:49am Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
GLOMPS ALL.

^__^
there is so much love in this forum.
XxX

Skip Life and come with me?

Katrina

Posted Sun Feb 15th, 2009 6:40am Post subject: Valentines Day love, no matter where you are.
GLOMPS ALL.

^__^
there is so much love in this forum.
XxX

Gosh, I wish I could glomp y'all, too! Happy Valentine's Day!

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...