Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

michael

Posted Mon Nov 2nd, 2009 7:36pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

PHEW!! posted!! thanks Tito!!

and i've never been so aggravated by the "slow down you move too fast" message in my life! lol

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

tito

Member *

Posted Mon Nov 2nd, 2009 7:49pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

I love how it comes on even when you try and be really slow!

fryfan20

Posted Wed Nov 4th, 2009 10:13pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

this is a bug but more fun then anything else. my list of favourite topics tells me that the last post was posted on 1 jan 1970.
I know you guys have been at it quite a wile but I'm pretty sure not that long.

I am what I am

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 3:47pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

I haven't received email notifications from my favorited topics in two days. Didn't alter my email settings or anything.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

fryfan20

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 6:54pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Fryphile said:
I haven't received email notifications from my favorited topics in two days. Didn't alter my email settings or anything.

me neither, before it went down I got overloaded with emails. without that there was posted.

I am what I am

tito

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 4:19pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Hello, I can receive messages from Nitro but can't reply back.

My inbox and outbox are empty.

I don't think Nitro's are blocked up either.

We are plotting to take over the world by PM.

Can you help?

T xxxx

Nitro

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 4:51pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

There seem to be a lot of PM issues going on ( Private Message, not Prime Minister ).

I am replying with success ( in that it all looks and behaves normally ), but, obviously, the reciever isn't recieving.

Tito, it sounds like your mailbox area is acting as if the space has not been reset after your msgs were deleted. But that's a guess on my part and it could be many things.

I hope Admin understands how important this is to the fate of the free world. Or just two fairly active forum members.

Also, I haven't noticed many other people commenting on this. It would be very odd indeed if this were just an issue experienced by a few - out of HOW many forum members - of us.

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 5:43pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

It says that my outbox or your inbox is full.

The continuations of our old plots to take over the world (Will two of us be enough?) I just can't open at all.

To whom it may concern,

When Nitro and I are in power we will pay EVERYONE in the world £45 million pounds a week in wages. (Or your own monetary equivalent)

It is in your best interests to help fix this as soon as. If you do, you will become rich beyond your wildest dreams.

All of this is true,

Tito xxx

tito

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 8:10pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Both my inbox and outboxes completely empty and I can't send a pm to anyone.

tito

Member *

Posted Wed Nov 18th, 2009 12:13am Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

I have sent a pm to someone. But still can't message Nitro.

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 19th, 2009 6:46pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

The ads are back on the pm reply page again.

Oh, flibbles!

katysara

Posted Fri Nov 20th, 2009 10:39am Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! ADMIN KNOWS AND WILL LOOK INTO IT WHEN THEY GET A SPARE MINUTE.

KSx

I am an administrator on this site.

"Having a great intellect is no path to being happy."
~ Stephen Fry

See my website: www.katysaraculling.com

tito

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 20th, 2009 3:51pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Nitro and I are conducting our top secret plans to take over the world elsewhere. We'll manage for a bit.

xx

Nitro

Posted Fri Nov 20th, 2009 4:30pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Tito, I'll delete some PM's and see what happens.

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 20th, 2009 4:33pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

OK Pinkie,

I mean...............ahem.................Nitro.