Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Help

Posted Thu Mar 11th, 2010 1:01pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

When I click on the login box to actually type my name in it takes me to the home page

gjhsu

Posted Thu Mar 11th, 2010 4:49pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Help said:
When I click on the login box to actually type my name in it takes me to the home page

That happened to me a couple of times. Odd.

tito

Member *

Posted Wed Mar 17th, 2010 8:28pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Generally weird stuff again. I can see my name against threads, as the last poster, that I haven't posted on at all.

gjhsu

Posted Wed Mar 17th, 2010 9:22pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Tito said:
Generally weird stuff again. I can see my name against threads, as the last poster, that I haven't posted on at all.

This is because one of the moderators had moved a thread from that forum into a different forum. It'll be correct again when someone posts something new in that forum

tito

Member *

Posted Wed Mar 17th, 2010 9:25pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

I think I understand. But that may not be the case. Today's brain function only 50%.

Thanks anyway.

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Mar 28th, 2010 12:49pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Missing posts again for me, and another, on the bad poetry thread in scribblings.

Where they be gone?

michael

Posted Mon Mar 29th, 2010 5:00pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

i can't post recipes, can i post this?

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

michael

Posted Mon Mar 29th, 2010 5:02pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

dangit it won't let me post what i was trying to post, even here.

i had a post for the recipe thread and the system doesn't like me posting it anywhere!!!

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Mar 29th, 2010 8:18pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

I can post , but the "Quote and reply" button will not work for me. I'm doin' it old school with copy/paste. Anyone else having this issue?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Ambrosia

Posted Sun Apr 18th, 2010 7:42pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

I no longer have any emoticons, though I did have them for the first few days after joining the site.

I can't see a lot of people's gravatars/avatars, though I can see some people's.

Tinkergirl

Posted Fri Sep 17th, 2010 3:55pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

There is a minor typo in the Terms and Conditions - a space missing after the first written out address. I think it ends up saying something like "www.stephenfry.comon" or something. Just a tiny thing

IreneAltmark

Posted Fri Dec 3rd, 2010 1:49pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

I'm not sure if this was addressed on one of the last 20 pages - I can't watch the Twillionth any more. When pressing the PLAY-button I get informed that the membership at YouTube has ended. The other videos seem to work, though... (Could it be a problem connected with my being in Germany? Other YouTube films are not available for me, too. But the Twillionth used to be on my screen without any hickups)
IA

amlisoda

Posted Tue Mar 22nd, 2011 11:46am Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

After reading and using these options i reached on this conclusion that although many features are provided but something should be short or less time wasting.

I used to be cool

Margarete Reinhard

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2012 7:16am Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

Hi guys, As you will have ascertained, we've changed the Forum and indeed the entire site to WordPress

Jessica M.

Posted Wed Jul 4th, 2012 10:55pm Post subject: Version 2.1 (as of 6th August 2009) Bug reports

I ended up having to register twice, because the first time I did so I misspelled my email, how can I get this fixed?

I am @rainflowermoon on Twitter
I take life one one revolution of the wheel at a time. Any faster and I'd get a speeding ticket.