Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gagacol

Posted Wed Mar 7th, 2012 12:07pm Post subject: Warm greetings.

just joined this site.55 year old disabled married man.Diagnosed manic depressive in my late 20s(until then I assumed everyone felt as I do!)Disabled due to two serious motorcycle accidents.Desperately trying to support myself and family through my work as a cartoonist(currently failing!).Have had work in various publications over the years and had a book published in the early 90s.Currently working on various projects with a view to submitting them for publishing.Major fan of Stephen Fry(sorry for stating the obvious!).Just wanted to say hello and send my regards to anyone who reads this.Colin.

Slightly eccentric cartoonist.

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu Mar 8th, 2012 4:40am Post subject: Warm greetings.

Hello and welcome to the site, Colin.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

gagacol

Posted Thu Mar 8th, 2012 10:27am Post subject: Warm greetings.

TobiasMonk said:
Hello and welcome to the site, Colin.

Thankyou.

Slightly eccentric cartoonist.

duckfeet

Posted Thu Jun 28th, 2012 11:46pm Post subject: Warm greetings.

Welcome to you, Colin...I was a motorcycle 'enthusiast' for many years, until finally I saw I really had to change my ways. So many of my friends had gotten dinged up badly, or otherwise hurt by the lifestyle itself: (old stripped down harleys, back in 'the day.') Now I appreciate more 'slower' things, books and good friends, and swimming in the ocean near me. Best wishes to you....