Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

tito

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 15th, 2009 3:54pm Post subject: WARNING: This Might Sound Mean...
Ever been in a foul mood for some reason(s) and then see something in the media that makes you hope you'll never see it again? ( besides all the MJ hypocrisy going on I mean...).

There are some entertainment careers I wish would become Past Tense and never reappear again in my lifetime. Here's a few...

Beyonce
Celine Dion
Josh Brogan
Barry Manilow
Bill O'Reilly
Rush Limbaugh
Charlie Sheen
Thomas Kinkaid (sp?)

Welcome to the nasty side of the The Zero Room.

( Pssst! It's OK. The food's better over here. )

And yes, in case you're wondering, I do know how to use a remote control. So be quiet.

Vanessa Feltz.

Midsomerlover

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 12:39am Post subject: WARNING: This Might Sound Mean...
Oh my I have lots of annoyances in the media world at the moment.

I'll start with all the Twilight/High School Musical/Hannah Montana rubbish. The actors become famous and suddenly very pretentious and snobby. I'm disgusted at Disney and Warner Brothers for milking these franchises so shamingly hard.

Music. Hmm. There's rarely something I do like. The whole Rihanna-Chris Brown thing is prepostrous and attention-seeking. The stupid woman should've known that if he hits her once he's gonna do it again.

Other celebrities I can't stand;

Amy Winehouse
Tom Cruise
Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie
Madonna
Lily Allen
Jay-Z

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

PamJH

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 5:23am Post subject: WARNING: This Might Sound Mean...
Tom Cruise's wackiness is yick personified.

Maxx England

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 12:07pm Post subject: WARNING: This Might Sound Mean...
Everybody thinks Maxx is Nr Nice Guy, this friendly, caring, enjoyably disreputable uncle.

BUT...... under the surface lurks a genocidal maniac, an ethnic cleanser that would bleach the landscape, and laugh as he drove steam rollers over his victims as they lay chained upon broken glass and barbed wire.

For Maxx, nothing less than the annihilation of the whole "light entertainment" industry will do, the eradication of mountains of polished teeth and seas of grubby manipulative hog wallow minds, the loss to the planet and all of history of the Bimbonic dialect and it's airhead practitioners.

Beware this man, if you are frivolous, shameless and witless, he will lead you down darkened alleys, where herds of thesaurus will trample you, flocks of philosophers will circle your minds crying truth and thoughts and ideas at you until the only act left is to place your drooling wreckage in sealed studios where you will sell unconscionable overpriced tat to others of your kind in other studios, a self perpetuating incestuous hell of a place where the damned shall rot forever.

Ahhh, I feel so much better now

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Nitro

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 9:28pm Post subject: WARNING: This Might Sound Mean...
Me too Maxx. Thanks for speaking the sentiments of (y)our mind like that!

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 11:48pm Post subject: WARNING: This Might Sound Mean...
Everybody thinks Maxx is Nr Nice Guy, this friendly, caring, enjoyably disreputable uncle.

BUT...... under the surface lurks a genocidal maniac, an ethnic cleanser that would bleach the landscape, and laugh as he drove steam rollers over his victims as they lay chained upon broken glass and barbed wire.

For Maxx, nothing less than the annihilation of the whole "light entertainment" industry will do, the eradication of mountains of polished teeth and seas of grubby manipulative hog wallow minds, the loss to the planet and all of history of the Bimbonic dialect and it's airhead practitioners.

Beware this man, if you are frivolous, shameless and witless, he will lead you down darkened alleys, where herds of thesaurus will trample you, flocks of philosophers will circle your minds crying truth and thoughts and ideas at you until the only act left is to place your drooling wreckage in sealed studios where you will sell unconscionable overpriced tat to others of your kind in other studios, a self perpetuating incestuous hell of a place where the damned shall rot forever.

Ahhh, I feel so much better now

AHA! You are my children's uncle! And they think you are indeed caring,friendly and disreputable.

Actually it's the disreputable aspect they admire the most.

PamJH

Posted Fri Jul 24th, 2009 5:31am Post subject: WARNING: This Might Sound Mean...
You are disreputable to the Maxx.