Posted Thu Nov 2nd, 2006 9:47pm Post subject: Welcome
Forum's been up roughly 6 weeks.

FryControl

Posted Fri Nov 3rd, 2006 12:50am Post subject: Welcome
Hello new people!

Kari

Posted Sat Nov 11th, 2006 2:43am Post subject: Welcome
Hello all,

I'm a new member. A little about me, I'm a 17 year old Australian girl, and a huge fan of Stephen and Hugh. Nice to meet everyone!

FryControl

Posted Sat Nov 11th, 2006 2:46am Post subject: Welcome
Hello all,

I'm a new member. A little about me, I'm a 17 year old Australian girl, and a huge fan of Stephen and Hugh. Nice to meet everyone!

Howdy!

Kari

Posted Sat Nov 11th, 2006 3:48am Post subject: Welcome
Why thankyou Lisa!

That signature is so right!

FryControl

Posted Sat Nov 11th, 2006 3:51am Post subject: Welcome
Why thankyou Lisa!

That signature is so right!

Hehe! I can see you'll be fitting right in here.

Kari

Posted Sat Nov 11th, 2006 3:56am Post subject: Welcome
haha well I have eyes... and I LOVE to use them...

FryControl

Posted Sat Nov 11th, 2006 4:14am Post subject: Welcome
haha well I have eyes... and I LOVE to use them...
X-D

Steamer (don't ask)

Posted Fri Nov 24th, 2006 2:22pm Post subject: Welcome
Welcome to the stephenfry.com Forum. The forum is open to visitors and fans alike and we welcome all comments and discussions. Please register first to join in.

There are no rules for posting on this Forum. We only ask for tolerance towards others and their views. Please feel free to discuss anything in this spirit.

If you would like to add a category to the Forum, please post a message and we'll add it if appropriate. We welcome suggestions.

Should there be any rude messages posted to Forum users or to this site's namesake, then we reserve the right to suspend or cancel membership.

Best wishes and happy posting,

Administrator, stephenfry.com
Greetings from where I am, to where you are.
I want to thank Mr. Fry for the courage he exhibited in the making of the programme on depression. I know how difficult, sometimes well nigh impossible it is, to allow anyone into ones' mental underwear drawer, so for him to permit the invasive camera, was for me an act of raw courage. When one is feeling as vulnerable as Mr.Fry obviously was during part of the programme, every fibre screams for solitude and anonymity, yet there he was staring nakedly into the void with, if not the world, then many tens of thousands of spectators.
My own egotism prevents me (thankfully) from any sycophancy; toadying self abasement has never been one of my strengths. We all, including Mr.Fry, have seen suffering borne with great dignity at some time in our lives, even if only on television. But what really effected me was the thought that the making of this programme was a voluntary act, no other reason than altruism on Mr. Fry's part. A rarity indeed these days, especially from one with such prodigious talents. Perhaps if Mr. Fry reads this simple note, or hears of same, he might take even a little succour from the knowledge that, yet another strange stranger, has been pulled closer to the shore.
Thankyou.

Kari

Posted Sat Nov 25th, 2006 5:35am Post subject: Welcome
Welcome, Steamer (XD). I'll try not to ask about that... but I'll admit I AM curious...

jester

Posted Wed Jan 31st, 2007 8:52pm Post subject: Welcome
I hope I'm doing this right,there are quite a few rules to follow so please forgive me if I accidently put this in the wrong place :-// I just wanted to say I think Stephen Fry is great and it's really cool that there is a sight for people who agree with me.

Peardrops

Posted Tue Feb 27th, 2007 10:27pm Post subject: Welcome
Good evening, everyone.

My first post! How monumental! How extreme! And other things!

No, but seriously - hello all, my name is Corinne.

trouser material

Posted Wed Feb 28th, 2007 11:42pm Post subject: Welcome
Hello Corinne, good to see people using the welcome thread.

Peardrops

Posted Sun Mar 4th, 2007 10:24pm Post subject: Welcome
Ah thank you!

Amoeba

Posted Tue May 15th, 2007 4:34pm Post subject: Welcome
Hi, my name is Ivana, I'm 14 and from Croatia. Even though I'm young I'm a fan of Stephen ever since a year ago my friend showed me some ABOFAL sketches on YouTube. I still don't know everything about Stephens work and I came here to learn from his fans. Besides Stephen I like ska, Photoshop, cats & Harry Potter.