Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

theresa

Posted Sat May 26th, 2007 10:37pm Post subject: Welcome
Hi all : I desperately need a copy of the 13.05.07 episode where Stepehen Fry talks of 'time immemorial ' with regard to grazing sheep on common land : my mother inadvertently deleted the copy and my chap is not happy ! Can any one help please ?

jewel

Posted Sun Jun 10th, 2007 5:59pm Post subject: Welcome
Hello all!

I've found this forum recently and decided to join because I've become a huge fan of both mr. Stephen Fry and mr. Hugh Laurie. I've been watching "A bit of Fry and Laurie" for some time now - and that's just marvellous I just love British humor and they are perfect... I have to confess that first of all I admired Hugh Laurie (I noticed him at that small episode in "Friends" - that's one of my most favourite scenes from that series) - "House M.D." is brilliant That's why I started to look for more of his work and found ABOFAL. That is just stunning! Can't wait for watching both "Blackadder" and "Jeeves and Wooster".... and everything else with those two finest English gentlemen

best wishes from Lithuania!

jewel

"The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!"

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jun 11th, 2007 3:22pm Post subject: Welcome
Hello and welcome. If you want more people to realise you're here the best thread to post in is the permanent "Introductions" thread under 'General Musings'. There everybody can see you'vre joined and say hello. I don't think people look at this particular thread much as it's about announcements concerning Stephen Fry. Anyway, welcome once again, now go and make yourself known to the rest of us.

seasun545

Posted Tue Jun 12th, 2007 5:55pm Post subject: Welcome
Hi guys, greetings from Spain,
I´ve just had the wonderful surprise of knowing by "Fryphile" there´s a place where QI show scrips are being posted. I´ve got to known Mr. Fry recently-not known at all here in Spain, just his "colleague" Laurie by House MD, of course- and I´m completely stunned by his talent and the beautiful way to use the English language, wich I deeple love. So I´m watching all I find about him, specially QI show-jeez what a wonderful one-, but sometimes I´m going completely nuts cause It´s so difficult to understand things told too fast or double meaning words. So thanks thanks thanks, you´ve made my day!!!!!!
Send my love to Stephen, by the way, you´ve become my hero with your manic-depressive documentary. Years of feeling no one undestands me-sometimes not even myself- and now, some one miles away gave me the answer. Isn´t it the world a crazy place???

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Jun 17th, 2007 6:20pm Post subject: Welcome
Seriously people, if you want the other forum members to notice you and say hello THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR IT. Go to 'General Musings: The New and Stickied Introductions Thread'

ClareBear

Posted Sun Jun 17th, 2007 8:01pm Post subject: Welcome
Locked.