Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

absolutely curtains

Posted Wed May 16th, 2007 3:43pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?
Well, I'm sorry! Can't help wondering...

meekychuppet

Posted Wed May 16th, 2007 3:45pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?
I meant the expansion question.

absolutely curtains

Posted Wed May 16th, 2007 3:48pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?
Oh. :-// (I think that because of the way my brother talks to me, I've become used to assuming that when people say stupid they're talking about me... I'm smarter than him!! )

Anyway, you're damn right, chuppet!! Don't you just laugh at people who think they're black, but they're so uncool-ly white? This guy is...

I love this forum, because I've got afriend who is literally my authority on everything. I ask him about... well anything. But here I don't have to waste my credit texting him questions all the time!

meekychuppet

Posted Wed May 16th, 2007 3:52pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?
Oh. :-// (I think that because of the way my brother talks to me, I've become used to assuming that when people say stupid they're talking about me... I'm smarter than him!! )

Anyway, you're damn right, chuppet!! Don't you just laugh at people who think they're black, but they're so uncool-ly white? This guy is...

I love this forum, because I've got afriend who is literally my authority on everything. I ask him about... well anything. But here I don't have to waste my credit texting him questions all the time!

Golfers. Golf is a sport invented to enable white guys to dress like black guys.

absolutely curtains

Posted Wed May 16th, 2007 3:57pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?

Golfers. Golf is a sport invented to enable white guys to dress like black guys.

X-D !!

It also enables black guys to dress like prats.

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed May 16th, 2007 7:01pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?
Here's a question for you Atari which could always come up on Qi...
What is Orlando Bloom's favourite colour? WITHOUT googling it?

absolutely curtains

Posted Wed May 16th, 2007 8:47pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?

Some of the stuff that the internet's polluted with... I ask you.

Catt_H

Posted Mon Nov 24th, 2008 11:06pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?
is it pink?

He'd suit pink.

Marvelon

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 12:56pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?
His question was "If the universe is expanding, what's it expanding into?" First of all, fuck off, Barry.

Nearly spat my (herbal) tea out then. Classic.

Occy

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 1:12pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?
No one has yet told me if anyone in the history of the world has ever been combobulated

Marvelon

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 4:56pm Post subject: What are the circles that a hole punch takes out called?
...or Discombobulated X-D