Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JVONEARTH

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 10:04am Post subject: What are we up to?
As it is easter what are we all up to work? home? church .
As i have no beliefs i would go to work but you have to respect that it is my customers holiday and they might like a bit of peace.
So today i am going to work on my own garden. As i work in gardens all day mine gets forgotten about..............So what about you

ClareBear

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 10:07am Post subject: What are we up to?
Let's see, Friday and Sunday...off work 'cos there's no sodding transport, working Saturday......Sunday we're closed.

JVONEARTH

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 10:10am Post subject: What are we up to?
how many days a week do you normally work then Atari?

ratoutofhell

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 10:13am Post subject: What are we up to?
Sadly I have a driving lesson tomorrow, just to ruin my weekend X-D

And we were hoping to go up to Leicester to pick up some new ratty babies but the lady who has them at the mo hasn't been in touch... *glares at her mobile phone and huffs impatiently*

Have a splendid weekend, whatever you're doing

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

ClareBear

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 10:16am Post subject: What are we up to?
Usually get tuesday and wednesday off, but i'm split between two branches.

JVONEARTH

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 10:17am Post subject: What are we up to?
sounds painfull X-D

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 12:23pm Post subject: What are we up to?
As it is easter what are we all up to work? home? church .
As i have no beliefs i would go to work but you have to respect that it is my customers holiday and they might like a bit of peace.
So today i am going to work on my own garden. As i work in gardens all day mine gets forgotten about..............So what about you

Your garden will appreciate getting your undivided attention
Weather forecast isnĀ“t too bad either...

No gardening for me, working overtime (which can be done at home, fortunately), attending a short service held at the local residentsĀ“ home this afternoon, baking a cake tomorrow and hours of reading, I might even cycle down to the pond to do it in the sunshine

Atari, how do you find the time to keep an eye on this forum as well?

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 1:49pm Post subject: What are we up to?
I work for a publisher. We here are all in our cubes praying devoutly that the boss will let us out early today.

JVONEARTH

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 2:01pm Post subject: What are we up to?
Bloody hell it's hot out there.I've done my garden and now i'm going to do sod all X-D

JVONEARTH

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 2:18pm Post subject: What are we up to?
Gerti

You lucky person we had lakes and things down here and then the goverment decided we needed a massive international railway station and a load of houses :'(
Further down in Kent it is nice but it won't be long before that is built on.

ClareBear

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 3:00pm Post subject: What are we up to?

This forum and two others....it's my relaxing come-down from being smug and knowledgeable all day.

trouser material

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 5:42pm Post subject: What are we up to?

it's my relaxing come-down from being smug and knowledgeable all day.
But you're smug and knowledgable on here too. When do you get your real unsmug and unknowledgablenessess time?

Wildean

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 7:21pm Post subject: What are we up to?
I was revising for uni exams today, as i will be most of my easter break. But i'll be at church on Sunday, then my mum will probably cook a nice lunch... but that's about all..

Terri

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 7:29pm Post subject: What are we up to?
I had a quiet day as the kids' father took them to his Mum's for an Easter bash. So I got some writing done. Yay! (also too much You Tube surfing and posting on other forums ... *ahem*)
Tomorrow will be a full-time job explaining to the boys why they can't eat all the Easter eggs foisted on them at said bash. I don't buy them eggs, instead we decide on a film we all want and I buy the DVD instead - this year it's Night At The Museum, which we'll watch tomorrow providing I can squish it in before Dr Who. Sunday a big group of us are off to Paignton Zoo. Monday I'm meeting a bunch of folks off another forum for lunch.

meekychuppet

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 7:50pm Post subject: What are we up to?
I went for a walk in the Lake District. Pictures are on my bolg/in the pics from where you live thread.