Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JVONEARTH

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 7:51pm Post subject: What are we up to?
I have seen them was looking at them again today. Really nice place

meekychuppet

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 8:21pm Post subject: What are we up to?
No, I just posted these.

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 8:23pm Post subject: What are we up to?
I'm at work, clerking away. (Well, not right now. Right now I'm lunching on soggy reheated Chinese take-out.)

Good news came through today: my acquisitions editor emailed me today saying that most of the pitches for the book I'm contributing to were accepted and painting enticing prospects of remuniration. And then, as always, told me to sit tight and wait until she gets back to me on Monday.

meekychuppet

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 8:24pm Post subject: What are we up to?
She's playing you...

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 8:25pm Post subject: What are we up to?
She's playing you...

The thought does occur, yes.

JVONEARTH

Posted Fri Apr 6th, 2007 8:28pm Post subject: What are we up to?
The new ones sorry thought you meant the first ones. Just had a look it's like another world compared to here.

JVONEARTH

Posted Sat Apr 7th, 2007 12:23am Post subject: What are we up to?
Indoors and fucking bored

Betsie

Posted Sat Apr 7th, 2007 12:36am Post subject: What are we up to?
Work in the morning ( a vet tech's job is never done - I work EVERY Saturday), then band practice. Tomorrow night my folks and I are taking my niece to see "The Cherry Orchard" that the Cincinnati Shakespeare theatre is doing.

Then cooking stir-fry for myself and a friend for lunch Sunday. He's a very close friend who is a recovering alcoholic - been sober since September! We haven't spent time together in way too long.

Aoibheann

Posted Sat Apr 7th, 2007 12:58am Post subject: What are we up to?
sounds good... stir fry get it?......... sorry, appaling joke.... :-//
Visiting a sick friend tomorrow, havnt seen her in ages, so i cant wait! Then going out tomorrow night with some friends to a few pubs and a nightclub.
Funnily enough i love hearing about peoples day, just one of those weird things i guess..

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sat Apr 7th, 2007 10:14am Post subject: What are we up to?
Gerti

You lucky person we had lakes and things down here and then the goverment decided we needed a massive international railway station and a load of houses :'(
Further down in Kent it is nice but it won't be long before that is built on.

:'( :'(
Seems to be happening everywhere!
Building blocks of flats is the current fad here, but they spoil the character of the village as they are two-storey buildings... How do they manage to get all the permits for these architectural monsters?
Would not surprise me if one day somebody decided to replace the pond, which is so small that a Golden retriever can easily wade through it X-D , with another block of flats :'(

teenage_tragady

Posted Sat Apr 7th, 2007 3:08pm Post subject: What are we up to?
I'll be watching Dr Who and George Gently, then go upstairs and pretend to be revising when actually I'm watching all my DVDs And of course eating too much chocolate X-D

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat Apr 7th, 2007 4:48pm Post subject: What are we up to?
I'm spending Easter at my parents' but brought my work with me because I'm so behind in my schedule and can't afford a day off. But the weather is glorious!

boffinbabe12

Posted Sat Apr 7th, 2007 5:58pm Post subject: What are we up to?
I literally have just got back from skiing in France- twas a good week! I fell over twice (once whilst skiing down a red run with a load of jumps and once whilst walking and I tripped over some nitrogen particles.) I also saw Victoria Beckam skiing and skied right behind her for ages and it was possibly the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me- she had chanel skis and looked a bit like a wrinkly pineapple- oh and was showing her lower back which revealed her tatoo.

trouser material

Posted Sat Apr 7th, 2007 6:39pm Post subject: What are we up to?
Ugh, that woman is repugnant. Seriously, how much better than that could Beckham do?

I spent today looking for a new bathroom suite and tiles. I spotted no celebrities whilst doing this.

boffinbabe12

Posted Sat Apr 7th, 2007 6:42pm Post subject: What are we up to?
What colour are you planning your bathroom too be?