Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Fri Sep 3rd, 2010 3:42pm Post subject: What book do you keep reading?

Is there any one particular book you keep coming back to, after having already finished it? ( no fair inserting technical references )

And let's say you've already read it all the way through at least *twice*. ( there has to be a minimum number of reads so it really is set apart from your other books )

Really? Wow.

Ambrosia

Posted Fri Sep 3rd, 2010 8:35pm Post subject: What book do you keep reading?

I've read "The Name of the Rose" by Umberto Eco seven or eight times over the past 20-odd years. There's so much historical detail and humour and also it's a fascinating detective story. I love it. Even though I know whodunnit, that doesn't matter at all.

Ellis.George

Posted Sat Sep 4th, 2010 9:03pm Post subject: What book do you keep reading?

The Eragon Series. I love the fantasy aspects of it all. Plus im a huge fan of dragons, which helps me keep on reading them.

Squeek. Miaw. Woof. Rawr.

TheDuchess24

Posted Sat Sep 4th, 2010 11:51pm Post subject: What book do you keep reading?

Interview with the Vampire - I read it about once a year and discovered it when I was...12? I'm not sure exactly, but I can never get enough of the way Anne Rice writes. Really makes me think/question all kinds of things...

Thought provoking stuff basically!

A 17 year old girl from Hampshire with an unhealthy obsession for many things, including the irritatingly unavailable Mr Fry. Will most certainly attempt to kidnap him in the future and force him to marry me.

I apologize in advance, Stephen. ;)

'I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul.' - Bram Stoker.

My blog can be found here!