Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

RobertBruce

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 2:09pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
This is not a game. I suppose it qualifies as a quiz. Just.

I'm listening to Billy Joel's 12 Gardens Live

smilla.jaspersen

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 2:57pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
there are three cds in my car:
amanda palmer - "who killed amanda palmer?" (favourite album of 2008)
tori amos - "from the choirgirl hotel" (my *just get over him!* record)
sweeney todd - "original soundtrack" (love singing helena's songs)

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 6:57pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
I am listening to:

Neil Diamond: Home Before Dark
Johnny Cash: The Man in Black
Reamonn: Wish

The music always must be a little bit more quiet and not too quick as I can't dance in the car

wooden_elf

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 7:00pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
Kim Larsen (you guys probably have no idea who that is)

wooden_elf

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 7:03pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
This is not a game. I suppose it qualifies as a quiz. Just.

I'm listening to Billy Joel's 12 Gardens Live

If I listened to Billy Joel I'd probably end up in a ditch. I love his music.

RobertBruce

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 8:58pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?

All About Soul.

My fave track at the moment.

wooden_elf

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 9:03pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?

All About Soul.

My fave track at the moment.

Love that song! *sigh*

When I was younger it was Uptown Girl and We didn't start the Fire. Now it's Downeaster Alexa and Leningrad.

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 12:31am Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
I listen to my iPod in the car but the cd that is in the player going unused is the soundtrack to the broadway version of "The Goodbye Girl"

as for the Billy Joel chat...

Always a Woman is the best song evah!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

wooden_elf

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 1:35pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
as for the Billy Joel chat...

Always a Woman is the best song evah!

*happy sigh* You comment makes my heart swell. I love that song.

RobertBruce

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 3:42pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
Today I am listening to FOGHAT.

Their 2nd album, Rock n Roll has some great tracks. Road Fever being notably good footstomping rock. Written about touring in USA and being scared of flying from gig to gig.

Foghat factoid: They have never toured in UK, their home country. After forming (split away from Savoy Brown), they went on a tour to USA and never came back! But I would love for them to come home to UK and play a few gigs.

But they do play the Swedish Rockfest up north somewhere around Umea!!

RobertBruce

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 5:44pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
Swapped over to Jamiroquai

RobertBruce

Posted Wed Nov 19th, 2008 9:40am Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
Clearly this is a week of differing musical likes.

Am listening to Robert Plant & Alison Krauss's "RAISING SAND".

Excellent stuff.

Katt-25

Posted Mon Dec 8th, 2008 4:43pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
Currently I'm listening to the soundtrack from "The Diving Bell and The Butterfly".

RobertBruce

Posted Mon Dec 8th, 2008 5:06pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
Wow!

I'm listening to Duffy.

Yesterday Cold Play and Winehouse got a few plays.

Lauz

Posted Tue Dec 9th, 2008 5:52pm Post subject: What CD are you listening to in your car?
I've got the Motown 50 compilation in at the moment.