Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 5:36am Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
...anytime soon anyway X-D I'm talking about things you occasionally wish you had that don't fall into any 'deep' category ( like world peace or ending hunger ).

I want a motorcycle. I want an 1100cc Suzuki shaft drive ( you Hog folk hush up! ) X-D

I want a pimped out mini-van, preferably a Honda Odyssey. ( I've already had sports cars and realized they're too small to carry everything I like to bring on my periodic adventures ).

I want a really hot boyfriend. Soon. X-D ( no, not holding my breath )

Though I live in the middle of nowhere I do have a couple of neighbors I see occasionally. I would like a new neighbor who digs conversations about History, the Arts, and Science. Seriously, trees, deers, hawks, and rabbits - as much as I adore their presence - they do NOT talk back. So I'm tired of one-way conversations X-D

I'd like a pet monkey that enjoys sword fighting and playing badmiton.

Yeah, that last one's probably the toughest of them all...

What do you covet?

Really? Wow.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 7:43am Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
I would love a1948 Indian Chief Roadmaster, a phone battery that holds a charge for more than a day, and to be able to do rodeo again.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Katrina

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 8:48am Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
A car. That's it. I will actually have one, not this school year, but the next (once my sister joins me at school), but I really want one now.

Let's see, what else... I'm sure I'll think of other stuff I "need!" X-D

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Help

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 9:58am Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
I would like to be able to play the guitar, breakdance, wolf whistle and I would really like James May
I'f I can't have them all can I just have the last one, I've been very good this year

gadgetgirl

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 10:34am Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
I'd like a bigger house which had a proper garden for the kids to play in and more space for my accumulated junk. And a second toilet so we don't have to queue X-D Probably should decorate the one I actually live in first though!

That would be me.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 1:29pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
There is only one thing that I have always wanted but will never get. I small house with a nice size back yard for the dogs. Ever since I started working that is what my goal has been. I have never made enough money to afford even a small house on a piece of land big enough for a yard. At my age, it is now out of my reach. But yeah, that is what I have always wanted and will never have.

michael

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 4:50pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
Nitro, i think you should run an ad for the motorcycle,

and jump the bones of the guy who brings one by.

Or run an ad for the boyfriend and take off on his motorcycle.

jk. you don't seem like the "i want a sugar daddy" type, lol!

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Maxx England

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 6:28pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
A 10 wheeled German Army bridge laying machine. I have nowhere to keep it, no way to run it, and no conceivable use for it. But I saw one in Leavesley's, by the side of the A38 once, and I'm hooked.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

elTweeno

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 6:41pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
A 1st Class Degree - at this rate, I'll just about scrape a 2:1!

Also, a proper holiday this year would be nice. Though unless someone very nice offers me an all-expenses-paid trip and a guarantee that I've got the time off work for it, it's not gonna happen.

I'm also on Twitter: elTweeno (of course!)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 6:48pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
A Jeeves. Although that is the same as World Peace.

For every shirt I buy hereafter to fit as snugly and comfortably as my white Adidas shirt with the orange stripes. I look damn good in that shirt. And that shirt only.

To tweet something that's 141 characters.

And of course for the Birthday Book to land on Stephen's lap on the 24th of August.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Katrina

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 9:31pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
Dude, me too! I'm always telling my mom that we need staff.

And a condo on the North Side of Chicago, and good public schools in the city (definitely not going to happen) so I don't have to move to the suburbs or pay to send my kids to private school.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

PamJH

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 9:40pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?

For every shirt I buy hereafter to fit as snugly and comfortably as my white Adidas shirt with the orange stripes. I look damn good in that shirt. And that shirt only.

To tweet something that's 141 characters.

And of course for the Birthday Book to land on Stephen's lap on the 24th of August.

I'd like the Jeeves. And I probably will never have a red Mini.

Maxx England

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 9:43pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
Red Mini - just cut another few inches off your shortest red skirt and you're in business. Let me know when, I'll book the flight to come and pass judgement

Antonia

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 10:32pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
Wow! This thread sounded quite depressive from the outside. Glad to read this nice approach.

I want people who fight, in whatever way they do it, to write down their arguments and hand them over to their enemy. (Writing drivel hopefully might stop some people from handing over shit I hope.)

And of course for the Birthday Book to land on Stephen's lap on the 24th of August. Order the Birthdaybookontimearrival twice (at least)! Count me in.

We maybe combine there, Fryphile. Because I always wanted to be a Jeeves.. Not being male(!) :-// and am unfortunately not very clever but I like to serve people tea and cookies. That would be so nice. *dreams* To EVERYONE. *dreams on* *makes a note of throwing more tea parties*

So my second wish is: Somebody invent online tea! So everyone could have a cup even if she/ he is miles away from a water heater, a teabag and a cup. By then you have to cope with this substitute:

Blue cup: Twinings Black "English Breakfast" Tea, for all who prefer; with sugar and milk.
White cup: Stunning sweet smelling raspberry-bramble flavoured tea.
Chocolate cookies with chocolate bits.[/img]

Maxx England

Posted Sat May 16th, 2009 10:39pm Post subject: What do you want that you probably won't get?
Didn't you know? We've had online tea here for ages And bikkies.