Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

akenned

Posted Wed Oct 14th, 2009 9:54pm Post subject: What happened to Nebraska?

Dear Mr. Fry, I am very much enjoying the series, but today I was very disappointed as you toured the Great Plains. According to the intros, you say you are going to visit all 50 states. What happened to Nebraska? You visit the Pine Hill reservation in South Dakota, and the very next thing, you are entering Kansas. Now, admittedly, I am transplanted to this state from the Southeast, but I am very glad to be here, and certainly think we deserve a little attention, especially seeing as how we are supposed to be the happiest state financially, and have the healthiest city (Lincoln) according to the last CDC report. How about it?

Nitro

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 4:17am Post subject: What happened to Nebraska?

Maybe the BBC will do "Stephen Fry in America, Part Deux: The States We Didn't Bother With First Time Around." or "Stephen Fry in America: Kickin' Ass, Takin' Names."

Or, maybe "Stephen Fry in America, Again: ( The BBC Expanded The Budget )".

The state I'm in now got ALMOST a miss. It was visited but SO much was missed it blew my mind apart and I'm still recovering. And that's probably true of a lot of states. I don't blame you for not understanding having been missed completley. That's a bigger deal...

Really? Wow.