Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

marzgirl

Posted Sun Sep 18th, 2011 6:39pm Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

Straw Dogs!!!!! AWSOME!!!!

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

michael

Posted Sun Sep 18th, 2011 9:44pm Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

the debt and now my arms hurt from clutching at everything in suspense during the whole 2 hours.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

marzgirl

Posted Mon Sep 19th, 2011 5:48am Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

It was so worth it!!!!

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

Astronomeradam

Posted Mon Sep 19th, 2011 10:03am Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

The Social Network. Preposterously overrated.

If you wish to learn something then the night sky is the best university you could hope to attend. Have a look tonight.

marzgirl

Posted Tue Sep 20th, 2011 4:24am Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

I agree Astro. Although I thought Jesse Eisenberg performed very well.

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

Astronomeradam

Posted Tue Sep 20th, 2011 1:10pm Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

marzgirl said:
I agree Astro. Although I thought Jesse Eisenberg performed very well.

He did well yes, but be honest. If this was just a film rather than Facebook, would it be anything but straight to DVD fodder? It's just not an interesting story.

If you wish to learn something then the night sky is the best university you could hope to attend. Have a look tonight.

gadgetgirl

Posted Wed Sep 21st, 2011 11:22am Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

Tinker, Tailer, Soldier, Spy. Bit po-faced at the start and definitely a slow burner, but loved it by the end. Besides, it has Gary Oldman and Benedict Cumberbatch which makes me very happy Kathy Burke not on screen for long, but she was amazing nonetheless.

That would be me.

gadgetgirl

Posted Wed Sep 21st, 2011 11:32am Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

Prior to that it was Dr Parnassus. I wanted to love it, but was a bit disappointed, just seemed a little dull and predictable of all things. Such a shame about Heath Ledger Still, Tom Waits was fabby.

That would be me.

Ambrosia

Posted Sat Sep 24th, 2011 7:40pm Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - fabulous film, loved every minute of it and every performance. I was also very pleased to see Kathy Burke back acting again, gadgetgirl. Hope she does more.

Drive - wonderful film. Yet another slow-burner. Fabulous, subtle performances by Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan and the supporting cast.

Warrior - OK, I suppose. A bit overblown and very predictable. Nick Nolte, in my view, did some truly dreadful overacting.

marzgirl

Posted Wed Jan 4th, 2012 12:50am Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

The Debt and Bridesmaids. You were right about The Debt Michael!!!!!

I got a new kindle fire from the husband for xmas! Love it! Can rent movies for 48hrs and can watch instant!!! I am not very tech savvy so please forgive my over excitment.

If anyone has any viewing suggestions for me, they will be most welcome!

Goodbye stupid RedBox rental!!!!!

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

TomHRXi

Posted Fri Jan 27th, 2012 7:51am Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

tae last film i saw was ghost protocol
and it was really good movie not boring at all

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Jan 29th, 2012 6:11pm Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

The Muppets-great
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy-great
The Debt-good
War Horse-good

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Jan 30th, 2012 5:24am Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

This evening we watched The Help, and it was outstanding.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon Feb 6th, 2012 7:33pm Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

The Muppets were brilliant and I know I have seen things since then but I forget what. Oh while I was in TX my friend Sonny and i saw the original batman film at the theaters. The 1989 one...and that was a ton of fun.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

AC

Posted Wed Feb 8th, 2012 6:26pm Post subject: What was the last film you saw?

Last film I saw was The Descendants. It was okay, but I don't get why the critics were raving about it so much.

Glad to hear that people enjoyed Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. I just read the book and am hoping to see the movie sometime soon.

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde