Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Saturn

Posted Sat Oct 6th, 2007 4:53pm Post subject: what were you like as a little kid?
I remember Philip Schofield with Gordon the Gopher, Andy Crane with his banana and Andy Peters with Edd the Duck. I also remember Going Live! with Philip Schofield every Saturday morning and Disney Club every Sunday morning playing Ducktales and Chip 'n' Dale and Gummi Bears.

Yes, yes, yes, great memories

Ah this thread has made me all nostalgic for my youth, I'm so old now :'(

seasun545

Posted Sat Oct 6th, 2007 5:31pm Post subject: what were you like as a little kid?
Yes, I feel too old too....Anyway, would you go back to be....for example.....10 years old again?? I woudn´t no way!!!. I used to be a very complex girl about being a fat ugly girl....thanks god I was good at school!!, but many people bullied for that (even my parents, wich is awful!!), but also bullied me cause I´ve been very childish till fourteen or fifteen, while all my friends were already flirting with boys long before...

So no way, I wouldn´t go back to childhood....unless I could go back knowing all I know now, of course...Oh, I would kick so many arses!!!!...oh, sweet revenge....

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 6th, 2007 6:37pm Post subject: what were you like as a little kid?
No way would I return to being a child. I hated it, or rather I loved being a child, the toys and games and everything but I hated school.

An advert for the coolest, greatest toy ever ever made in the history of toys!!!

A great series of toys (and a great cartoon) but most specifically I'm referring to the T-Rex as being the greatest. I loved mine so much and always brought into my games. I loved it to bits.

Assuming direct control...

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Oct 7th, 2007 1:05pm Post subject: what were you like as a little kid?
Awww.

This reminds me of college so much. There was a girl who was in a few of my classes and she'd go on and on about how little she'd done and it was always way more than I'd ever do like charts and tables and spider diagrams and the whole shebang. I never let it put me off though. I'm just not big on revision and always left it until the last minute. I always preferred putting all my effort into things like coursework and essays and classowrk rather than revision. I always did well in the exams anyway so I never really saw it as a problem that I didn't put in so much effort anyway.

So twue! X-D

I could never use mnemonics. I never found them of any use.

Assuming direct control...