Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 5th, 2009 11:12am Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?
Some time ago, on a cooking forum that I belong to, we were asked whom we would most want to have over for dinner and my answer was Stephen, James May and and Leonard Cohen.

Since I'm new to this forum, I thought it would be fun to ask....

If Stephen came to your house for dinner what would you cook?

I wonder what Stephen would cook if a group us us showed up on his doorstep?

- Edorovio absolutely nothing. I wouldn't want to poison him

Maxx England

Posted Sun Jul 5th, 2009 1:47pm Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?
This is true. Tito views the cooker with suspicion verging on phobia. She saw a vitamin once and kicked it until it was dead. Honest.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 5th, 2009 10:14pm Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?
This is true. Tito views the cooker with suspicion verging on phobia. She saw a vitamin once and kicked it until it was dead. Honest. Thanks muchly for welcome and kind words re: fry forum. It is a big and scary dimension with no-one on your side! xx

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Jul 7th, 2009 9:09am Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?
I fear I cannot cook to save my life but I can cut things so I make a decent greek salad which i usually pair with some nice organic soup fresh from the box.

Dear me I wish I could cook a variety of things but a few neuroses and my lack of attention keep me from it.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

PamJH

Posted Tue Jul 7th, 2009 2:44pm Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?

Dear me I wish I could cook a variety of things but a few neuroses and my lack of attention keep me from it.

Hilarious. Fresh from the box. You can make dinner for me anytime.

I got to thinking about this thread yesterday and came up with a plan. I would have a friend of mine, a marvelous cook, prepare the meal for me. Once she did that, I'd send her out on some wild goose chase and pretend I went to all that trouble. Am I not a good friend?

Nitro

Posted Tue Jul 7th, 2009 9:46pm Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?
Once she did that, I'd send her out on some wild goose chase and pretend I went to all that trouble. Am I not a good friend?

No Pam, I'm afraid that doesn't qualify as good friendship. X-D However, it does reflect a certain genius and that certainly should not be dismissed off-hand.

Really? Wow.

PamJH

Posted Wed Jul 8th, 2009 2:45am Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?
Once she did that, I'd send her out on some wild goose chase and pretend I went to all that trouble. Am I not a good friend?

No Pam, I'm afraid that doesn't qualify as good friendship. X-D However, it does reflect a certain genius and that certainly should not be dismissed off-hand.

An evil genius, I hope. I have a backlog of schemes just like this, not all of them involving food.

Nitro

Posted Wed Jul 8th, 2009 4:31am Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?

An evil genius, I hope. I have a backlog of schemes just like this, not all of them involving food.

^5

I gleefully anticipate the day you appear on TV screens and cell phones and monitors everywhere demanding Some Thing....or else everyone gets the Death Ray treatment. X-D

Really? Wow.

PamJH

Posted Wed Jul 8th, 2009 5:42am Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?
And, Nitro, that something will be very simple - an excellent, gooey macaroni and cheese casserole.

Nitro

Posted Wed Jul 8th, 2009 8:57am Post subject: What would you cook if Stephen was coming to dinner?
And, Nitro, that something will be very simple - an excellent, gooey macaroni and cheese casserole.

OK, OK...but THEN they get the Death Ray...right my master? heh hehhhhehhehhhhhhe heh heh heh...

that spider's mine to eat!!!

Really? Wow.