Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Dec 24th, 2007 11:54am Post subject: Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?
It's on ITV1 on Boxing Day at 1:15 at night. I've never seen it before, just clips on youtube. Oh yeah and the QI compilation elephants is on earlier that evening at 9 on BBC2.

Assuming direct control...

SidewalkProphet

Posted Sun Feb 10th, 2008 12:46pm Post subject: Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?
I love this film, its so quirky

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Mar 2nd, 2008 2:53pm Post subject: Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?
That was a good film. I loved the ending. Nice to see David Thewlis and Mark Williams. I like them. I liked the music in this film, especially all the punk music and they way the punks dressed they looked very cool. Aww and running!Stephen, beardy!Stephen and nakey!Stephen galore! \^0^/

Panja

Posted Sun Mar 2nd, 2008 3:55pm Post subject: Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?
I'd love to watch it but I don't imagine I'll ever get the chance.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Mar 2nd, 2008 4:13pm Post subject: Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?
It looks like it's due for a dvd release so you might get to see it then so I'll cross my fingers for you.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Sun Mar 2nd, 2008 5:14pm Post subject: Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?
Some weeks ago I got the dvd from our local public library. Of course, it was the German edition but also included the English version. I remember that they mentioned June 2006 as the date of issue. So I guess that the original film is already available.

best regards

Panja

Posted Mon Mar 3rd, 2008 3:30am Post subject: Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?
It looks like it's due for a dvd release so you might get to see it then so I'll cross my fingers for you.
It's already out on region 1, but the only copy of it I can find is on amazon.com and it's twice the price of a normal dvd so I'm not gonna get it unless the price goes down.

MinervaMoon

Posted Mon Mar 3rd, 2008 11:37am Post subject: Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?
Cough.

(Rename .abc to .avi )

Panja

Posted Mon Mar 3rd, 2008 12:45pm Post subject: Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?
Cough.

(Rename .abc to .avi )
Thank You!!