Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Revenance

Posted Fri May 8th, 2009 11:23pm Post subject: Whatever happened to Mister Laurie?
I fear I may just be massively out of date on this, but is Hugh Laurie still a good friend of yours, Stephen? I've always wondered what it would be like for you to appear as a patient in an episode of House... Or if he would be in any future episodes of Q.I, as he only appeared once in the very first episode.

I hope all is well between you two (it probably is, and like I said before, I'm just horribly bad at keeping up with this sort of information).

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri May 8th, 2009 11:32pm Post subject: Whatever happened to Mister Laurie?
They are still the best of friends, I am happy to report. And there is still some talk of getting Stephen into an episode of House. I think fans of both men are really looking forward to it. As to Hugh appearing on QI, again, your wish is the same as mine. We know that Hugh is in London right now (or was earlier this week any way), so here's hoping.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri May 8th, 2009 11:43pm Post subject: Whatever happened to Mister Laurie?
Don't worry, Revenance. They're still desperately in love with each other.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Sat May 9th, 2009 4:35pm Post subject: Whatever happened to Mister Laurie?

Cute. Very cute.X-D

gemini

Posted Sun May 10th, 2009 4:49pm Post subject: Whatever happened to Mister Laurie?

Pst, Fryphile you're not supposed to tell people!!!!

Maxx England

Posted Sun May 10th, 2009 5:23pm Post subject: Whatever happened to Mister Laurie?
Stephen and Hugh die tragically, the relatives want to preserve them so they go to a taxidermist who asks if they should be stuffed and mounted. The relative have a brief discussion, and tell him no, just holding hands will be enough.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun May 10th, 2009 5:56pm Post subject: Whatever happened to Mister Laurie?
X-D Okay, I tried really hard not to laugh at that. But I couldn't stop myself. X-D

PamJH

Posted Sun May 10th, 2009 7:47pm Post subject: Whatever happened to Mister Laurie?
Maxx, you're too much.:D