Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Maniac

Posted Sat May 26th, 2007 12:57am Post subject: What's with the voice over?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000NVI2BK/202-1712155-5558248

Watch the video trail.

It's a yank talking! I think.
How un-Yorkshireish is that!?

Just seemed really weird.

Britannicus

Posted Sat May 26th, 2007 1:14am Post subject: What's with the voice over?
I wanna know where that announcer hails from. Never quite heard that particular accent before.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Just_a_Norwegian

Posted Sat May 26th, 2007 2:00am Post subject: What's with the voice over?
LOL.. I was wondering about that too.. First thing that struck me was.. this can't be serious,, it must be some sort of parody.. Maybe it is?

Phlizz

Posted Sat May 26th, 2007 11:21am Post subject: What's with the voice over?
"a dramar" X-D

I don't think he's really American... and yeah, it does have that jokey quality to it doesn't it? It sounds like some bigg-ass American action film X-D

Amoeba

Posted Sun May 27th, 2007 12:49pm Post subject: What's with the voice over?
"a dramar" X-D

I don't think he's really American... and yeah, it does have that jokey quality to it doesn't it? It sounds like some bigg-ass American action film X-Domg I thought he said grammar X-D

Maniac

Posted Sun May 27th, 2007 5:47pm Post subject: What's with the voice over?
My DVDs are due to arrive tomorrow! Woo hoo! I can watch all the good bits again!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jun 2nd, 2007 5:39pm Post subject: What's with the voice over?
"a dramar" X-D

I don't think he's really American... and yeah, it does have that jokey quality to it doesn't it? It sounds like some bigg-ass American action film X-D

*snort* That cracked me up too. X-D

Reminds me of that guy who seems to do loads of American movie trailers. Spewling cliches like "Live the magic, the laughter. A little girl witha big heart." etc etc. *spew*

Check out the Trailer Trash cartoon on Robert Llewellyn's official site. It's very funny, it takes the piss out of trailers like that. Just click on Llew TV on the lefthand bar and then click on Trailer Trash on the scroll down menu above the video screen. The animation isn't very good (it's the first piece made for the site so it's much cruder) but it's funny. Shame he hasn't made any new ones since I last checked the site (which was ageeeees ago).

Assuming direct control...