Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

glossyibis

Posted Thu Sep 6th, 2007 2:07pm Post subject: When they were young
Catherine Zeta-Jones?

No trees were harmed in posting this message, but several million electrons were hopelessly inconvenienced.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Sep 6th, 2007 2:09pm Post subject: When they were young
I suspect you may have won, though we'll probably have a long wait before Shyamz confirms it.

glossyibis

Posted Thu Sep 6th, 2007 3:54pm Post subject: When they were young
Ready the champagne. Alert the media.

No trees were harmed in posting this message, but several million electrons were hopelessly inconvenienced.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Sep 6th, 2007 3:57pm Post subject: When they were young
X-D

Shyamz

Posted Fri Sep 7th, 2007 6:25pm Post subject: When they were young
Ta da!! Well done.

glossyibis

Posted Fri Sep 7th, 2007 8:56pm Post subject: When they were young
Bowing deeply -- thank you. Thank you very much.

shatzi

Posted Sun Sep 30th, 2007 3:47am Post subject: When they were young
That one on the piano looked like Paul McCartney.

I don't even know how to make an avatar!

Shyamz

Posted Tue Oct 2nd, 2007 4:58pm Post subject: When they were young
Hee Hee, that was Elton John...when he had hair. : )

If you go to photobucket.com, you can upload photos there, just by clicking on "browse", selecting one from your files, and then clicking on "upload". This lets you upload any photo of any size for free. (but there is a limit to the amount of storage space we are alowed...I can't remember how much it is, but it's quite a lot).

You can then use Photobucket to create avatars, IMG's (the photos people add to their messages) and that sort of thing.
Find the one you want to use as an avatar, and click on the little tick box underneath it, scrole down to the bottom of the page and click on "Generate HTML and IMG Code". This does all the hard stuff. Then left-click on "IMG Images for Message Boards". The code will be higlighted in blue, this means it's been cut and pasted properly.

Then go to your profile on this forum, and right-click on the box at the bottom, were it says "Link to off-site Avatar". Then you click on Paste, and it's done!

I'm useless at explaning things without showing people, so I hope that works! (and the avatars for this site need to be 100 x 100 pixels, which is small...I think you can resize them in Widows as well as Photobucket).