Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

lillyshak

Posted Sun Dec 19th, 2010 9:00pm Post subject: Who is the Best?

Who is the best? Alan Davies, Phill Jupitus, Jo Brand (shudder), Sean Lock (sorry if I spelt it incorrectly) or good old, intelligent Stephen Fry? My 2 favourites are:
* Stephen Fry. Thou shall not doubt the word of Stephen Fry. Stephen Fry is incredibly witty, as well as being soooooo intelligent.
* Alan Davies. He is soooooooooooooooooooo funny, and he seems clever, despite acting all silly.
Who is yours? Who is Stephen's?

Thou shall not doubt the word of Stephen Fry.
Fry is good,
Fry is great,
Fry is clever,
Fry is God.
Now continue praying to him.

TheDuchess24

Posted Mon Dec 27th, 2010 1:03am Post subject: Who is the Best?

I mean naturally I'm going to say Stephen first and foremost. And that's because on the show he behaves like a school teacher I should have had but never did. A nice, wonderfully absurd, humourous and quite interesting one! (Haha see what I did there? ;D)

Oh and Bill Bailey is just downright awesome on the show...he always adds the sort of strange and silly humour that I find hilarious. xD

And I agree with you about Alan. Although he often plays the dunce he's really pretty smart and of course funny!

A 17 year old girl from Hampshire with an unhealthy obsession for many things, including the irritatingly unavailable Mr Fry. Will most certainly attempt to kidnap him in the future and force him to marry me.

I apologize in advance, Stephen. ;)

'I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul.' - Bram Stoker.

My blog can be found here!

Willow-Jane

Posted Fri Jan 14th, 2011 4:44pm Post subject: Who is the Best?

I like all five to be quite honest. They are all really funny in their own way.

Lizbeth

Posted Sat Jan 22nd, 2011 12:13pm Post subject: Who is the Best?

I agree with Willow-Jane. They are all very funny and they all add something to the mix which makes it work so well. Do love Bill Bailey though. Stephen, it goes with saying, is very magnificent.

Grammar means nothing to me - Sorry Stephen.

"To yourself be true" The song redone for Baz Lurmans Romeo and Juilet.(I don't remember the name or the artist)

Kate W

Posted Sat Feb 26th, 2011 9:52am Post subject: Who is the Best?

Of course Mr Fry ranks numero uno, however most God like beings do! However I think it is unjustified to compare a God with mere mortals therefore I'm taking Master Fry out of the equation and saluting Alan Davies and Bill Bailey as my favs!!!!

Daniel Mugan

Posted Sun Mar 13th, 2011 7:57pm Post subject: Who is the Best?

Stephen Fry, of course! But I also like David Mitchell, when he's on.

Frazz64

Posted Thu Mar 31st, 2011 12:16am Post subject: Who is the Best?

Other than Stephen (I have quite a serious addiction to him, seriously, my friends and even my teachers at school are worried about me ), I really like David Mitchell (who I also have an addiction to) because he is so witty and clever! I really dont like Sean Lock (if that's how you spell it), but I have no idea why... I think it's his glasses?
Anyway, p.s. Stephen Fry your voice is THE voice of audio books! (I also watch Pocoyo because you narate that aswell )

Kubluku

Posted Fri Jul 15th, 2011 12:08am Post subject: Who is the Best?

out of all those, Stephen and Jupitus (I like his name at a head start)

But other than that, it would be Stephen and Bill Bailey : )

#All I need is love#...
http://www.facebook.com/people/Sean-Anthony-Gilfillan/100000784779534
Please add me, I just want some friends : )