Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

SarahGoulden

Posted Mon Jul 6th, 2009 2:42am Post subject: Why do I love this man???
I'm in a state of plationic lesbian love for Mister Stephen...v.v

I couldn´t form the words better. That´s it.
And I worship the ground he walks on.

ImportantlyEarnest

Posted Mon Jul 6th, 2009 9:53pm Post subject: Why do I love this man???
I must agree with you on all terms. I admire Stephen greatly. Like many over here in Ireland, I was first introduced to him by his active work with Oscar Wilde's stories, and the movie he starred in playing the poet. I was greatly intrigued by his amazing performance and so I've started to look more into Stephen and his own works.

And by now, besotted doesn't even cover it. I'm far younger than him, but that doesn't mean I can't admire him. He's so wonderfully intelligent, but not in any way boastful. Exceedingly kind, generous and one of the very few men left that will probably hold open a door for a lady. He reminds me a bit of my English teacher... but that hardly matters right now. X-D

Ah yes, his voice. There is absolutely nothing like it in the world. I adore it, and love listening to him read stories. His voice, even though it could never be mistaken for anyone elses, can capture the characters he reads beautifully and pulls you into a rather captivating performance. And, on a less extravagant note, I also adore his voice for being so wonderfully British.

I envy you and your accents, British posters. When people hear the Irish accent, all they think is leprechauns... X-D Or that bloke from the Guinness ad. X-D I also think Stephen looks more attractive when he leaves his hair wild, like he did for Top Gear...

Sorry, my poor sixteen year-old girl mind is wandering. I better leave you now.

~I.E

P.S: I'm leaving now, I promise. But has anyone here read "The Liar"? If so, would you mind telling me what you thought of it? I'd like to hear what other people thought before purchasing it myself.

BatPat

Posted Tue Jul 7th, 2009 1:05am Post subject: Why do I love this man???
I'm in a state of plationic lesbian love for Mister Stephen...v.v

I couldn´t form the words better. That´s it.
And I worship the ground he walks on.

I wish he was my brother or something...